Boring.....

odom006

day go's by and by and by and by and by and by and by!!!!!!!!

and Rj, Danny and Steve are still on the d.backs......

Zito is still an Oak A...... and Rich Arillia lost all his skills.......

Beltrain is still playing for the stro's who are 12 games back the cards 4 1st.

nomah sitting out in a 3rd game aganst the Yanks unheard of.

Del gado sayin he wont waive his f***in no trade..... i thought the whole point this game was about winning and getting a ring? why the hell would u wanna stay on a losing team..... "I QUESTION THE MANS MOTIVATION and CARACTER."

Kris Benson "they say he's on the market, buit damn how long is the man gonna stay there......"

way to have loyalty for P.Funk... the man only had a 145 RBi's last year... and this year we dont want you, i wanna em, but do the marlins want his 12 mil contract due next year?

rumors also say juan Gone is on the block, but how is he on the block if he aint playin?????

Basicly wha im sayin..... is damn the wait sucks...... i want something to go down...... all this talking aint helping and aint nobody doing wha they have to do.....

Yanks just lost Moose with KB they need a pitcher

Cubs need to wry bout Prior.....

SOMETHING HAS TO f***ING HAPPPPPPPEN!

day? go's? by? and by and by and by and by and by and by!!!!!!!!

and? Rj, Danny and Steve? are still on the d.backs......

Zito? is still an Oak A...... and? Rich Arillia? lost all his skills.......

Beltrain? is? still playing? for? the stro's? who? are 12? games? back? the cards? 4? 1st.

nomah? sitting? out? in? a 3rd? game? aganst? the? Yanks unheard of.

Del gado? sayin? he? wont waive? his? f***in? no? trade.....? i thought the whole point this game? was? about winning and? getting? a? ring?? why? the hell would? u wanna? stay? on a? losing? team.....? "I? QUESTION? THE MANS? MOTIVATION and? CARACTER."

Kris? Benson? "they? say? he's? on the market,? buit? damn? how? long? is the man gonna? stay? there......"

way? to? have? loyalty? for? P.Funk...? the man? only? had a? 145 RBi's? last? year...? and? this? year? we dont want? you,? i wanna em,? but? do the marlins? want? his 12 mil? contract? due? next? year?

rumors? also? say? juan Gone? is? on the block,? but? how is he on the block? if he? aint playin?????

Basicly? wha? im sayin.....? is damn? the wait? sucks......? i? want? something? to go down...... all this? talking? aint helping? and? aint nobody? doing wha? they have to do.....

Yanks? just lost Moose? with? KB? they need a? pitcher

Cubs? need? to? wry bout? Prior.....

? SOMETHING HAS? TO f***ING? HAPPPPPPPEN!

461890[/snapback]

Start Translation

Several days have passed and they continue to pass. Randy Johnson, Danny Bautista and Steve Finley remain employees of the Arizona Diamondbacks franchise.

Barry Zito is still on the Oakland payroll and Rich Aurilia has been relieved of his duties in Seattle.

Carlos Beltran remains on the Houston Astros despite them not being in contention for 1st place at this time.

Nomar Garciaparra rested on the 3rd game of a series vs. the New York Yankees, something that none of us thought we would see.

Carlos Delgado refuses to waive his no trade clause. Is he all about the money? I question how much he actually wants a ring.

Kris Benson is on the market supposedtly, yet he remains in Pittsburgh and I am starting to wonder if he will ever be traded.

Preston Wilson would be a nice addition to the Marlins but they are not interested and this may be due in part to the 12 million dollars he is getting next season.

Juan Gonzalez is on the trade block but how can he play if he's not healthy?

What I am trying to say is time is of the essence and I want to see something happen now. It is time to put up or shut up.

The Yankees just lost Mike Mussina and have already lost Kevin Brown. They need a pitcher and so might the Cubs after Mark Prior injured himself last game.

Something needs to happen.

End Translation

Man fo shizzle those Marlins is da bomb.

Theys been killing da Mets.

Da Phil are outta this shiznit and need to go home, ya know?

Wes gonna shut out every team dis year wed are pitching.

BEckett iz da' man and he got da bling on tha fiiiiinga to show it

My boy McKeon smookes more doobies than my bo y Jay from Jay and Silent Bob. That boy can smoke them up wid da best,.

For sho' tha D-Train comign through hes like a loco motion in this biatch.

Write it down homies: Tha Fishes are gonna be world champs again dog!