Kerry and Bush

Beinfest4Prez

Almost all us presidents are descended from UK Royalty on one of the lines but it's not uncommon for those outthere relations when you dig in deep. I tried geneology in 7th grade but at that time it was too much work, I could give it a try one of these days again.

Being 11th cousins from back in the 16th century isn't exactly close. Chances are Furman if you could look back enough and in detail you would be related to A US President especially with your english blood(I thought I saw you post that)

Another reason why they are probably extreamly distant cousins is their common ancestor presumably was a high class noble, of course then they married extreamly close with money(Royal family, he he) marrying with that money ment the family wealth would live on and when it came over to the new world, with the money they had they continued to prosper hense many of the rich families and leaders of this country have some type of relation.

aight. I didnt click the link...just figured if it was worth posting, it was somewhat close....

Yah, maybe I have some relation to Jimmy Carter or Andrew Jackson....my dad's side is from Georgia, my mothers from Tennessee...but I dont know...both families I think have been pretty poor for generations with the occasional influential family.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.