Wow great game tonight

wow, im incredibly pleased with the way we played today. Our pitchers did a good job, Bump was awesome. and the most important thing!!! OUR BATS WOKE UP!!!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Lets hope we can continue this :thumbup

Are we going to get that Admin Walker guy from the Rockies?

How can you call Admin Walker "that guy"?

477651[/snapback]

it's like when you don't want a girl to think you like her too much, so you act all cool and pretend you don't even know who she is. if we act too eager, we'll scare him away.

The one game I havent seen in the past month. Great. I was at the Reds game, scoreboard watching. I'll have to wait for the condensed game!

477674[/snapback]

I was doing quite a bit of scoreboard watching over the past week or so. I just came back from a 9 stadium road trip through the heartland, and had a great time. Watching us get swept by the Expos was no fun....but suppose it was less frustrating to watch the scoreboards than the actual games.

Are we going to get that Admin Walker guy from the Rockies?

How can you call Admin Walker "that guy"?

477651[/snapback]

Because his not really a big baseball fan.

477670[/snapback]

Excuse me but I am a big baseball fan NOW and would appreciate a good answer. I'm sorry if I stepped on y'all's toes.

We always knock Millwood around. We always knock Millwood around. We always knock Millwood around. We always knock Millwood around. We always knock Millwood around. We always knock Millwood around. We always knock Millwood around. We always knock Millwood around. We always knock Millwood around. We always knock Millwood around. We always knock Millwood around. We always knock Millwood around. We always knock Millwood around. We always knock Millwood around. We always knock Millwood around. We always knock Millwood around.

RIGHT RUNE?!