Cabrera called up !

Hotcorner

DT, work on the rabbit Ears! LOL, I live in Lee County and get PAX 66 with rabbit ears from radio Shack,I believe PAX 56 Orlando and PAX 67 Palm Beach will carry the games also!

Everytime I tune into Pax 66 when a Rays game is on... they have Paid Programming... I don't know why.. last year I would watch em there.

Btw... damn you ( :p ).. you live farther from Tampa than I do and you get a signal... :plain

PAX 66 got the Rays this year DT! Check PAX 67 and 56. Checked Jacksonville's Pax 21, and they will have games too! Those in Lee county with cable can watch games on WEVU UPN8. I dont' see any more listings than that.

They should stop screwing around and just broadcast Dontrelle Willis's starts on every channel. FoxSports, PAX, NBC, CBS, ESPN, CNN, TBS (screw the Braves), MTV, SCI-FI, The History Channel, Discovery Channel, Home & Garden, CSPAN, Oxygen, VH1, Playboy, CSPAN, Telemundo, Al-Jazeera....

Everything except Comedy Central, I still need my South Park fix. :tv_happy

Can we at least wait until he actually has one MLB game under his belt before we declare that he is the next Pujols, or the key to a wildcard run, or a reason to keep Lowell, etc...?

I hope he exceeds all expectations. BUt even if he does, remember that he is a postional player, and will not have the ability to single-handedly affect a teams' record like a SP like Willis.