Encarnacion Back in Teal

hate it. I think we could have maybe gotten an upgrade over Valdez or another bullpen arm for him. He'll become worthless when Cordero comes back off the DL.

486923[/snapback]

Alright Fran, I think it's time to lighten up. Enc is here to stay. Let's hope for the best. He did have some nice moments last year and will at the very least significantly upgrade our outfield defense. It's not like Choi was the second coming of Jim Thome.

:cheers

hate it.? I think we could have maybe gotten an upgrade over Valdez or another bullpen arm for him.? He'll become worthless when Cordero comes back off the DL.

486923[/snapback]

Alright Fran, I think it's time to lighten up. Enc is here to stay. Let's hope for the best. He did have some nice moments last year and will at the very least significantly upgrade our outfield defense. It's not like Choi was the second coming of Jim Thome.

486939[/snapback]

If we have better players on the current team why would Enc still be in the starting lineup? Easley's earned a chance to start for now, Enc has earned a spot on the bench with his season, and despite the slow start Cordero is quality hitter and I think he'll take over at 1st base when he comes back off the DL.

hate it.? I think we could have maybe gotten an upgrade over Valdez or another bullpen arm for him.? He'll become worthless when Cordero comes back off the DL.

486923[/snapback]

486939[/snapback]

If we have better players on the current team why would Enc still be in the starting lineup? Easley's earned a chance to start for now, Enc has earned a spot on the bench with his season, and despite the slow start Cordero is quality hitter and I think he'll take over at 1st base when he comes back off the DL.

486953[/snapback]

Your point is well taken. Let's at least give Enc a chance to prove himself. Who knows what his problem was in LA? If he doesn't perform over the next week or so...I'm sure Jack won't hesitate to play Easley (or Cordero when he is activated).

I assume Cordero won't be back for a least a couple of weeks. I would expect a minor league regab assignment of at least 5 or 6 games for Will

i dont know about the rest of you but i think farmer fran needs to chill out and quit bitching

this is the best that we can do, we aren't the freaking yankees

486968[/snapback]

I'm sorry if I don't agree with all of our acquisitions. I now realize that Enc will be a part of this team, but I still believe that we have better hitters on our bench than Enc. You are the guys that need to lighten up, I'm sorry I'm not a homer like everyone else.

486923[/snapback]

486939[/snapback]

486953[/snapback]

Your point is well taken. Let's at least give Enc a chance to prove himself. Who knows what his problem was in LA? If he doesn't perform over the next week or so...I'm sure Jack won't hesitate to play Easley (or Cordero when he is activated).

I assume Cordero won't be back for a least a couple of weeks. I would expect a minor league regab assignment of at least 5 or 6 games for Will

486979[/snapback]

I would hope that Cordero rehabs awhile before coming back up. We're going to need him at his best when he comes back up.