ESPN's Jayson Stark Praises Beinfest

According to Jayson Stark, the Florida Marlins did the best job of improving themselves before the deadline.

He also added, and this was agreed with by many other GMs that Beinfest has now elevated himself to among the elite GMs in the game today.

The story is currently on the espn frontpage.

First time I've seen the article as well -

Wow, what high praise for Beinfest - nice to see an unbiased, objective view of things. Can you imagine what they would be saying if the Walker deal would have gone through as well?!?! Way to go Admin Beinfest.

Can someone please forward this to Berardino?

Guest Juanky

I think alot of the reasons why the trade was initially met with so much anger is the attachment that many here felt with the two major leaguers traded.

I think alot of the reasons why the trade was initially met with so much anger is the attachment that many here felt with the two major leaguers traded.

488591[/snapback]

Well that still doesn't explain RFerry's and Farmer_Fran's hatred of it. In fact we kept the farm system in that trade and even though Choi is gonna be good, he may reach his ceiling in a year or two considering he is 25. That doesn't leave a lot of time to improve dramatically.