YAAAAAAAAAAAAA BABY

i can finally talk to other people about the team i LOVE....

i am so happy to have found this site... i have been tryin to talk on the espn marlins message board 4 so long but it wont allow me cuz i am a hotmail account e.mail so i was reading messages and some1 said this site this is just like phinzone.com.....

i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS now i can finally talk bout this team to others i always talk bout our squad on the ESPN FANTASY Games message board in this game called Baseball challage..... and all every1 does is rag our team.....

now i can talk to people that are just like me.....

WOW what a blessing

ty i will be here like every day i i eat and sleep marlins baseball.....

my heart breaks when they lose... when they win im so happy

4 example we should have taken 3-4 from da muts..... im not very happy in Brad Penny horribe profromance but the muts own him... and Wiggy is a Marlin Killa that korean kid 4 the muts was like some kinda Maddux out there......

throwing darts and provono did good but i hate him i think he is a stiff and i have no idea why he came and pitched the 9th when the muts blew da game open i thought we could get a run of Bentiez

ty i will be here like every day i i eat and sleep marlins baseball.....

my heart breaks when they lose... when they win im so happy

4 example we should have taken 3-4 from da muts..... im not very happy in Brad Penny horribe profromance but the muts own him... and Wiggy is a Marlin Killa that korean kid 4 the muts was like some kinda Maddux out there......

throwing darts and provono did good but i hate him i think he is a stiff and i have no idea why he came and pitched the 9th when the muts blew da game open i thought we could get a run of Bentiez

you seriously underestimate pavano, and penny just had a bad night, cant judge someone over 1 bad night

I dont know what xdannyx25 means, but this is a great place to talk about the Marlins. glad to have you here!

whats wrogn with teaching him something thats has value throughout his life Yes, its a good life lesson, but a little out of place, thats why i was wondering why it was here.

not judgeing Penny i like penny but aganst the muts he is like 0-7

as 4 Carl he is a STIFF a BUM he should be in the Bul pen like last year not a starter.....

lets not get offtopic, but a guy who gets traded for pedro martinez is not a stiff.

if we gave him to leo mazzone, he would be another maddux (not speaking of this season maddux, hes done good these past 5 starts)

think he just hasnt found the right coach

lol cleary PROVONO has conned you all like Everett does.....

i dunno, i just dont like him ill tell you what if we keep this rotation in tact next year it would be like this...

1.Aj Burnett

2. Josh Beckett

3.Brad Penny

4.Mark Redman

5.Dontrel WIllis

PROVONO wouldnt even fit in the starting 5... he is a bul pen guy and as 4 the pedro trade man Xpos were dumping Sallary...

kinda like we were in 98

lol cleary PROVONO has conned you all like Everett does.....

i dunno, i just dont like him ill tell you what if we keep this rotation in tact next year it would be like this...

1.Aj Burnett

2. Josh Beckett

3.Brad Penny

4.Mark Redman

5.Dontrel WIllis

PROVONO wouldnt even fit in the starting 5... he is a bul pen guy and as 4 the pedro trade man Xpos were dumping Sallary...

kinda like we were in 98

that dump in 98 got your starting 5 pitchers

I seriously dont understand how Pavano has conned us. He is our fifth starter and has done a pretty good job for us this year. He has been better than most thought. It sounds like you have something personal against him.

...like having no clue and just looking at RAW stats

you know what, okay, fine i give up you all win, all i want is the team to win if Pavano pitches good... great 4 the team but the man has had a HISTORY 4 SUXING i seen the game he did good, i wont lie he has been a good pitcher all year. and the stats do lie he shouldnt be 5-8 and have a 4.35 ERA he gets no run support only bad games he has really had is the MIL game, Reds game, and Expos game, he was shakey in the beggning the season as well but the whole team was...

I WISH him the best of luck and am excited about Miggy on the team... WILD CARD BABY than the WS.....

HOPE is all we fans got

out of pavano's 8 losses a lot of them were because of no run support

like his last start, and the 20 inning loss

i've liked pavano since the beginning of the year and 5-8 with a 4.35 isnt really too bad for a 5th starter.

but hehas more to show us, just watch pavano is very good.

our starting pitching is filled with nothing but potential, if they all get rolling at the same time this team will be un stoppable.

if we keep the marlins team somewhat close to what it is now this team will make a playoff appearance in the next few years