So now that Cabrera is in the Majors....

Jrod1

http://exposstats.tripod.com/players/mlp/valdez_w.htm

SS and he did good with the expos system

in AA he had 144 at bats with a 313 avg and 16 stolen bases

now in AAA he has 103 at bats with a 291 avg. and 10 stolen bases

25, i supose could take over for castillo, if he leaves

just gots to learn how to bunt for a hit like pierre, and read pitchers better for stolen bases also could try to lower his strikeouts

for pitching A -Evan Greusel 1.52 era 29.2 inn and 31 SO

AA .96 era 9 inn 7 SO

Josh Willingham is being groomed as a catcher. He recently tore his meniscus and had surgery in Florida. He is out for a couple of months.

We still have plenty of top pitching prospects,

Ryan Snare and Mike Flannery in AA

Ttrevor Hutchnson and Don Levinski in Jupiter

We have a ton of good single A pitching prospects in Jupiter right now....in addition to Levinski and Hutch we have Nic Ungs, 4-2 who has an ERA around 1.60 and Kevin Cave who has an ERA just over one and is being groomed as a closer. Then theres Denny Bautista who has some nasty stuff by most accounts...8-3 with a 3.30 ERA but has a lower WHIP than the other starters...some early season attitude problems contributed to some of those runs...also has a strikeout/inning which is a telling sign of stuff and location.

just found out the marlins got Mike Fontenot, suposively a very very good prospect for A nunez

and also Josh Willingham, a first baseman with speed

this is for single A only, these 2 guys are the wave of the future, are in the category like m. cabrera

what the hell are you talking about? Fontenot is still in the Olrioles system i belive. I looked everywhere and I can only find 2 bogus sites that try to predict the future up to 2004

http://www.google.com/search?q=mike+fonten...=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

theres the link

I hope youre not dumb enought to think it happened? where did you get that idea? are you an expos fan?

I know we were supposed to receive Montreal's (Mike Fontenot) as the player to be named later in the Cliff Floyd deal, but can't find a link.

No, the player to be named later in that deal was Justin Wayne... no it was Levinski because we signed him in August or Sept 01 and you can only deal players you drafted one year after they signed.

Ramp, I remember hearing about this guy in like 99 and Felipe loved his defensive skills..but never heard about him since...until today :mischief

just found out the marlins got Mike Fontenot, suposively a very very good prospect for A nunez

this is for single A only, these 2 guys are the wave of the future, are in the category like m. cabrera

what the hell are you talking about? Fontenot is still in the Olrioles system i belive. I looked everywhere and I can only find 2 bogus sites that try to predict the future up to 2004

theres the link

I hope youre not dumb enought to think it happened? where did you get that idea? are you an expos fan? i saw atleast 2 sites indicating that we got mike fotenot 2003 15th of june, must be some wrong info, and i believe wilson signed with us

theres the link

I hope youre not dumb enought to think it happened? where did you get that idea? are you an expos fan? i saw atleast 2 sites indicating that we got mike fotenot 2003 15th of june, must be some wrong info, and i believe wilson signed with us go to my link to the two top searches on google. There are 2 sites that just PREDICT trades and releases... its bogus.. it says pavano was released like last month and we signed TH for 3 million or something... didnt you bother to read the rest? LOL it has predictions all the way till 2004

The more I think about it, the more I think the guy we got, or were going to get from Montreal was JOE Fontenot, not Mike Fontonet and that he was already washed out. Thats why we can't find him.

As for A. Nunez being traded I still haven't found anything to confirm that. There's nothing on the Hammerhead's website that would suggest he's gone, nor on Google News or minor league's website.