Milk is bad for you?

minus

Guest Juanky

no i drink female breast milk u goof

489547[/snapback]

Funny, because women can't produce milk from their breasts all the time.

Would have learned that at Harvard though

most of this is farfetched BS. come on, milk linked to diabetes. stfu, its all the sugar people eat, and all the other bad diseases that are more linked to things like "not being fit!" and how is it linked to depression?!?!?! wtf is that! doctor "do you suffer from depression?" patient "yes" doctor "do you drink milk?!" patient "yes" doctor "i think i found the problem!"

Well I read an article about how two reporters from Orlando FLorida several years back went through a huge fight with the local station over a piece they did on milk and one ended up winning a ton of money. Jane Akre was one of the reporters names I think.

Turns out there is a hormone called rBGH that farmers use increase the amount of milk that is produced by the cows. The hormone will increase the growth of cells but problem is it does not distinguish between the good and bad. Canada and the EU have banned the substance. Anyways the reporters found that in rats the milk caused cancer and it only took 90 days for it to take over.

But anyways the sad thing is Monsanto who distributes this hormone threatened to sue Fox, and they refused to allow Akre to air the segments unless they changed the wording around which would have turned it into a complete lie. Needless to say she did not back down and the story was never shown. Kind of sad how big time corporation can influence the news so much

Guest Moneyball

this is probably some propaganda PETA (domestic terrorist group) and all those extremists animal groups to keep people from drinking milk.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.