Cro says "Jack blew up 2 arms this season".

Bazooka

Sports injuries happen and all the blame cannot be placed on Jack. Now if the pitchers were telling Jack they were tired, and he pitched them anyway....yeah, there would be an argument.

But it is well known that Jack takes Benitez' input regarding his ability to pitch on any given night. When Benitez tells Jack he needs a rest, he gets it.

i remember one day he kept calling Hee Seop Choi "Chan Ho Park" like 100 times. he kept trying to stop, but he couldn't, he would correct himself after each time, then in the next sentance he would call him Chan Ho Park again. i was cracking up.

i remember one day he kept calling Hee Seop Choi "Chan Ho Park" like 100 times. he kept trying to stop, but he couldn't, he would correct himself after each time, then in the next sentance he would call him Chan Ho Park again. i was cracking up.

492398[/snapback]

I remember that as well...it was right after Choi hit the inside-the-park homerun...he kept saying Chan Ho Park...what a moron...the Park was getting him confused.

:blink:

Ben?tez suffers from Altitude Sickness. Colorado, Arizona, and Montreal are place he should avoid.

492464[/snapback]

where did you hear of this diagnosis?

492472[/snapback]

It was in an article I read earlier this season right after the series at Coors Field. He asked for the days off.

Ben?tez suffers from Altitude Sickness. Colorado, Arizona, and Montreal are place he should avoid.

492464[/snapback]

Really? Montreal is at a high altitude? It's obvious from that post you have NO CLUE what you are talking about. The highest point on the Isle de Montreal is 763 ft., and that's downtown! Stade Olympique is on the eastern end of the Isle, and is at sea level!

492464[/snapback]

Really? Montreal is at a high altitude? It's obvious from that post you have NO CLUE what you are talking about. The highest point on the Isle de Montreal is 763 ft., and that's downtown! Stade Olympique is on the eastern end of the Isle, and is at sea level!

492507[/snapback]

If you had read my theory I also said a big change in climate also bothered Benitez.

it is called the day of the spoiled athlete more than anything else. they get paid millions. In the old days, starters pitched every third day with a lot of innings because they threw all the time. Today, pitchers dont throw hardly at all except during warmups. Managers dont blow pitchers arms out because of 3 consecutive days work, the players themselves get themselves in a position where they dont stay in pitching shape.

and what does jacka know?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.