The team that doesn't want to contend.

Guest Moneyball

Guest Moneyball

this team hits a new low every week. they don't care about winning. they bitched and moaned about making a trade but they don't wanna win. they keep losing to these f***er teams that the isotopes could beat. they have a chance to gain a game on atlanta and they blow it. they don't try. its miscues badding pitching not hitting and double plays. everything with them is a double play. I'M SICK OF THESE f***ERS. a team that has last 19-21 and you lose to them. 7 walks and you don't win. this team HAS NO HEART. THEY ARE a**holes!!! they hti a new low every f***ing night. i'm sorry but this team doesn't come close to playing like a true contender. every night they find a new way to lose. we are under 500 that series against philly should have woken them up. THEY DON'T WANNA WAKE UP FROM THAT LALA LAND THEY WERE HAD LAST YEAR. IT IS DISGUSTING KNOWING AFTER WHAT WE DID TO PHILLY THEY ARE STILL AHEAD OF US INTHE STANDING.

STFU!!!

If this s*** begins to turn into a f***ing Phillaphans like forums im gonna start getting pissed.

Bitch and Moan at the end of the season, and support the team. Because of a few that believed last year throughout the stretch and never gave up hope even after some bad road trips we were able to be optimistic and make it to the playoffs

Dont be sending bad vibes into the Marlins Mojo, Its bad Karma

this team hits a new low every week. they don't care about winning. they bitched and moaned about making a trade but they don't wanna win. they keep losing to these f***er teams that the isotopes could beat. they have a chance to gain a game on atlanta and they blow it. they don't try. its miscues badding pitching not hitting and double plays. everything with them is a double play. I'M SICK OF THESE f***ERS. a team that has last 19-21 and you lose to them. 7 walks and you don't win. this team HAS NO HEART. THEY ARE a**holes!!! they hti a new low every f***ing night. i'm sorry but this team doesn't come close to playing like a true contender. every night they find a new way to lose. we are under 500 that series against philly should have woken them up. THEY DON'T WANNA WAKE UP FROM THAT LALA LAND THEY WERE HAD LAST YEAR. IT IS DISGUSTING KNOWING AFTER WHAT WE DID TO PHILLY THEY ARE STILL AHEAD OF US INTHE STANDING.

493314[/snapback]

I was guessing 16 years old but I was wrong, 15.

Guest Juanky

Unless the Braves get mighty cold, I doubt we CAN be last year's team. Sure, we can take the Wild Card, but don't forget it took the Phils getting ice cold for us to jump out ahead even though we had a not so hot stretch against the West and Pitt.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.