Ricky Williams would like to play for Raiders '05

minus

This story just gets funnier and funnier.

Sorry Dolphins fans, but everybody else in the country is laughing at this story. Both Ricky and the Fins have egg all over their faces right now.

495994[/snapback]

Your starting QB just got released because of a cocaine addiction and we have egg on our face? Idiot.

Its cool. Know why?

Ricky already has to serve a year suspension for Pot use right? You think he's going to drop that habit just like that because he goes to the Raiders? He'll continue to use it and they are going to continue to test his butt until they catch him and when they do its Bye-Bye to the NFL, Mr. Williams :lol

I love how you Fin fans turn on people so fast. Just a few weeks ago Ricky was almost a god and now people want him dead, you people are pathetic. I hope that Al Davis goes and gets him, he would fit in perfect with the Silver and Black and would be unstopable(sp) behind that Raiders revamped o-line.

Guest marlins02

I love how you Fin fans turn on people so fast.? Just a few weeks ago Ricky was almost a god and now people want him dead, you people are pathetic.? I hope that Al Davis goes and gets him, he would fit in perfect with the Silver and Black and would be unstopable(sp) behind that Raiders revamped o-line.

496754[/snapback]

i was pissed (ok so i still am) but i dont want the man dead and i really dont give a f*** what he does anymore but your saying we're pathetic? you're saying that we have no reason to get pissed when the main offensive weapon waits till a week before training camp to retire? are we suppose to continue loving him and pretend everything is ok? your a f***ing idiot if you believe that s***.

Guest marlins02

Sorry Dolphins fans, but everybody else in the country is laughing at this story. Both Ricky and the Fins have egg all over their faces right now.

495994[/snapback]

you need to f***ing calm your ass down. your trying to get to people here with the bulls*** youve said on some of these threads and its getting tiring.

Guest marlins02

the people that have said he should be dead have gone a little overboard but you made it sound like we're suppose to pretend everything is ok. about trading him, if he's not willing to play for us we might as well try to get something for him but we shouldnt rush to trade him and try to get the most in return thats possible and of course see if he changes his mind. if he does change his mind though, i still wont ever look at him the same.

I'm not expecting you to still look at him the same way but there really isnt a need to turn on him as much as you have. There are people in this very thread that have asked for him dead, and you shouldnt be so willing to trade him away.

496809[/snapback]

What? The only people whouldn't want him traded are the same people who want him dead. Sure, get rid of him. He ain't playing here, let him play somewhere else. Let's get a draft pick or two. And HELL NO, there is no way I'd let him come back to the Dolphins. He already quit once.

As our nation's president once said:

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me, twice...wuh...wi...woo...uh...you can't get fooled again."

I love how you Fin fans turn on people so fast. Just a few weeks ago Ricky was almost a god and now people want him dead, you people are pathetic. I hope that Al Davis goes and gets him, he would fit in perfect with the Silver and Black and would be unstopable(sp) behind that Raiders revamped o-line.

Us Fin fans? Yeah, lets see a great player on your team decide to retire a week before training camp starts and see if you don't turn on them. Like I've said before, he can go to the Silver and Black for all I care, but he's just one more puff away from being kicked out of the league forever. :p

the people that have said he should be dead have gone a little overboard but you made it sound like we're suppose to pretend everything is ok. about trading him, if he's not willing to play for us we might as well try to get something for him but we shouldnt rush to trade him and try to get the most in return thats possible and of course see if he changes his mind. if he does change his mind though, i still wont ever look at him the same.

496821[/snapback]

to bad he will never wear raider black as long as the fins own his ass! we own his rights for his career until he plays 2 years with us. if not u guys will need to give us a whole draft for his ass! bitches!~

Sorry Dolphins fans, but everybody else in the country is laughing at this story.? Both Ricky and the Fins have egg all over their faces right now.

495994[/snapback]

Your starting QB just got released because of a cocaine addiction and we have egg on our face? Idiot.

496672[/snapback]

We have Vinny for this year and Henson for next.

You have Travis Minor.

End of story.

You are bragging because you have 40-year-old Vinny Testicles playing QB for you this year? Wow, thats laughable.

Travis Minor has a career average of over 4.5ypc, has great speed and hands. He was a star at FSU and the #1 HS recruit in the nation. He has never been a dissapointment and can have a legit chance of being a very good RB.

I'd rather have Travis Minor at RB than Vinny Tesitcles at QB.

You are bragging because you have 40-year-old Vinny Testicles playing QB for you this year? Wow, thats laughable.

Travis Minor has a career average of over 4.5ypc, has great speed and hands. He was a star at FSU and the #1 HS recruit in the nation. He has never been a dissapointment and can have a legit chance of being a very good RB.

I'd rather have Travis Minor at RB than Vinny Tesitcles at QB.

498147[/snapback]

Vinny is top 10 all time in passing yards.

Travis Minor is an unproven young running back.

Please....the dolphins homerism is incredible here.