Card show @ Marlins games..

Foladar

For those card collector, memorbilia collectors..

There will be a memoribila/card show at this weekend's series, August 6th to 8th. Last time I went, there was many Marlins memorbilia including autographed plaques, 8x10s, baseballs, cards, etc. Remaining shows will be at the following series:

September 3-5 against the Chicago Cubs.

It will be in the Club Level, if I recall correctly aswell. I suggest to take a look around if you are a Marlins memoribilia collector. There are mainly Florida memoribilia, Dolphins and Marlins. Can't hurt to take a look, but stay away from the expensive jewelry section!

y would u wanna buy something there when ebays dirt cheap

496344[/snapback]

There are some decent prices there, I bought a Dolphins plaque (Ricky damn Williams) for 15 bucks, it's quite nice. I also purchased four card displays for 10 bucks. Also, it's always best to see it in person, since you might not find it on eBay, plus - no shipping fees! It can't hurt to look, well, yeah, it can :) Either way, it's a good show, I suggest to take a look if your at the stadium for the game!

Here's some samples (the ones I bought):

(resized)

496344[/snapback]

I buy on eBay all the time, but I'd rather be able to inspect the item that I'm looking at before I buy it. Got to watch out for the eBay fakes as well as the card show fakes.

496346[/snapback]

The only autographed items you should ever buy on eBay are those from Steiner, UDA, MM or TriStar. Not counting all of the items that come direct from these legitimate companies like Steiner, 90% of items on eBay are fake.

496344[/snapback]

I buy on eBay all the time, but I'd rather be able to inspect the item that I'm looking at before I buy it. Got to watch out for the eBay fakes as well as the card show fakes.

496346[/snapback]

The only autographed items you should ever buy on eBay are those from Steiner, UDA, MM or TriStar. Not counting all of the items that come direct from these legitimate companies like Steiner, 90% of items on eBay are fake.

497880[/snapback]

Not if you know what you're looking for you don't have to. I think Steiner's prices are insane. They want hundreds of dollars for any major players. UDA wants $600 or more for a ball signed by Ichiro.

Yes, they will let you in the Club section if you don't have tickets, although you need to tell them what you're doing.

Not if you know what you're looking for you don't have to. I think Steiner's prices are insane. They want hundreds of dollars for any major players. UDA wants $600 or more for a ball signed by Ichiro.

497951[/snapback]

That's not true, when you buy directly from the manufacturer or company of course you're going to pay outrageous prices. There are NUMEROUS Steiner, UDA, etc. dealers on eBay that sell only Steiner and UDA products all at 40%+ below the prices advertised on Steiner and UpperDeck's website. Like I said, the only autographed products you should buy off of eBay are those from Steiner, UDA, and other reputable authentication companies, you will never be paying $600 for an Ichiro ball off of eBay, UDA or not. You can pick up a UDA Ichiro ball for in the $250 range or just e-mail one of the many UDA dealers on eBay and they can order one directly from UpperDeck for you at wholesale and then resell it to you for a very very cheap price.

Paying $500-600 for an Ichiro ball is absolutely absurd, I just picked up a Ted Williams UDA ball on eBay for $405 because I was a many time repeat customer of a certain dealer that I always go to. I also picked up a Steiner 1988 World Series ball autographed by Dennis Eckersley and Kirk Gibson for only $115. You can find some amazing dealers on autographed memorabilia, you just need to know the right places to look and people to deal with.

If you want the names of some Steiner and Upperdeck dealers on eBay that can hook you up with some great prices just let me know.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.