Crowds have been pretty good lately

People down there seem to be really energized by the trades. Anybody notice that?

501533[/snapback]

There are hints of 2003 in the air, perhaps it is people becoming just a little more hopeful. People remember how they got hot and ran away with it, and maybe they think they can conjure up that magic again. But, if they fall more than 8 games out of the WC or division race, the crowds will disappear, especially since football, BB and even hockey is rolling around. The Heat expectations are through the roof. Miami-Fsu is a few weeks away, this is still a football town. And if there is an NHL season, the Panthers will be a top 5 team in the Eastern Confrence, they had an A+ offseason. Unless the Marlins make a serious run they will quickly become an afterthought.

you call 21K on a FRI and 22K on a SAT good????? :plain

501547[/snapback]

Consistency during the week has gotten better, that means we have established that some bandwagoners have become big fans. Weekends will go up soon, the Brewers aren't the best of draws anyways.

you call 21K on a FRI and 22K on a SAT good????? :plain

501547[/snapback]

Consistency during the week has gotten better, that means we have established that some bandwagoners have become big fans. Weekends will go up soon, the Brewers aren't the best of draws anyways.

501551[/snapback]

Only 20k on the weekend is sad when we were getting 40k previously. It's not "just" the Brewers, it's the Marlins too.

People down there seem to be really energized by the trades. Anybody notice that?

501533[/snapback]

i couldnt disagree more.

21k and 22k for a friday and saturday game is not that good compared to what we usually get on fridays and saturdays.

501625[/snapback]

:thumbup

We've been getting 40k+ every Friday/Saturday I've been to one, except today.

but 22K sucks for a Saturday night. 501723[/snapback]

I think that the early rain scared some fans away!

501729[/snapback]

It's all your fault for posting that weather map yesterday before the game started. I bet at least 4 thousand people saw that here & stayed home.

:mischief