My Dad kicked me out of his house

SlapHands69

This is what I wrote on my xanga journal:

Well I came back from Church today to find out that I am being kicked out of my dads house. I got the news indirectly by overhearing my dad speaking to my mom over the telephone. My dad had some really awful things to say about me. I'm not going to go into detail but it really hurt to know that someone you loved for so long really didn't care about you at all. One may think I'm taking this out of context or that I am just speaking out of anger but thats not the case. This guy really dislikes me. Once I pickup my car from the Auto shop this weeks it's adios amigo. This fool didn't even know I was home until I dropped something to the ground. He looked really worried if I heard anything or not but I guess it looked as if I just came home so he quickly put down that theory. Well anyway he forcefully shoved the phone in my ear and insisted that I speak to my mom. I could hear my mom crying before I even said a word. She didn't tell me directly that I was being kicked out but she did give hints that I should live with her until I can support myself or share an apartment with someone. Once I hung up my dad tried to play it off like nothing happened as he assumed I knew nothing, maybe he wants to tell me as soon as I pickup my car when I can freely leave.

Damn this self centered SOB! One of the reasons he wants me out of the house is that he sees myself as a threat to his future wife. He thinks that one thing will lead to another and wallah. Well Dick face your future wife is one ugly ***** and being the nice guy that I am would tell you that she was an attractive women and that you were one lucky guy. I don't care if his wife was the hottest thing on the block I would never do the nasty with my dads wife. Gosh I am a Christian and thoughts like that are ludicrous. It's pretty sad that this reason was his primary driving force for kicking me out. This ****** has a quarter of a million dollars and would never give me a penny. Yet this fool already is looking into buying his wife a brand new car (Hey gosh my car doesn't work and is a piece of s*** why don't you buy me a car you ***) This guy put like ten grand in her bank account (Damn and I thought 50 bucks for Christmas was a steal from this fake *** *****). Put it to count that this ****** only knows this ****** for one month. I have known this fake *** mother ****** since I was four year of age. Come on dad 15 years compared to one month? I over heard this fool also say "It's either her or Adrian and I am not willing to sacrifice my relationship for him" Well **** you! I was planning on leaving the house after this school year but it looks like after living the first semester with my mom I'll be out either on my own or sharing an apartment. That means I'll have to get a better job than selling bug zappers at the swap meat. I don't even know If I can balance having a full time job and school (Assuming I live alone) without my grades dropping. Damn does this mean my dad will also stop paying my tuition? I know my mom can't afford it.

It's kinda funny how I have this joke about anyone who is a sucker and how they should get a lolly pop thrown at them. Well now it looks like I am the sucker and have been for most of my life. I know this entry is emo and what not but I guess I had to get his off my chest. Hopefully no one has to experience this type of ordeal. Maybe next time I can have the old ?Hey Adrian, I realize that your almost 20 years old and I now feel that you are now ready to face the real world. If you ever face some problems or difficulties don't hesitate to see your old dad. Instead I get ?I am a really horny bastard who cares about sex and I don't feel I can wait until you leave after the school year, I don't want to ever see you again and don't let the door hit you on the way out.? Not sure if I mentioned this but this entry is quite long and don't really feel like looking back but this girl that my dad is about to marry is 24 and from Thailand. Believe it or not I was planning to attend his wedding. Pretty sad that his entire family is dead and that I was the only one planned to attend on his behalf. Well scrap those plans! I actually pray for this loser every night in hopes that his heart would change but he will always be a self centered loser in my book and to everyone else that knows him. The day I pickup my car is the day I clean out all my closets and pickup all my belongings, If everything goes as planned this will be the last day I ever see his ***. Also to my real father who left my mom when I was young, **** you! Same goes to that Thailand ***** and my step dad! Your all ****** up in my book! Damn just looking back a bit on what I wrote I don't really sounds like a good Christian :( . Sorry Word of Life Family!

Guest Moneyball

wow your dad is one stupid f*** for giving the chick 10k and only knowing her for one month.

marlinfan's prediction: the lady gets married with your father and divorces in a year taking half of his money. and everything your dad said about you blows up in his face. Good luck to you slaphands.

Guest Fritz

wow your dad is one stupid f*** for giving the chick 10k and only knowing her for one month.

marlinfan's prediction: the lady gets married with your father and divorces in a year taking half of his money. and everything your dad said about you blows up in his face. Good luck to you slaphands.

503194[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing.

I've always believed that things happen for a reason. We don't always know what the reason is at the time, and it might never be known to us, but God watches over all of us and I don't want to get preachy, but have faith.

When God closes a door, he opens a window.

Believe in yourself and the goodness in you.

Sorry to hear about your problems... I hope your dad will learn from his decision, and that you become successful and make him jealous. :cool

503216[/snapback]

Dude, good luck....just keep going your way, stay in school, and show him 10 years down the road that he made a big mistake!

Guest Moneyball

Just found out that my Dad also took me out of his health care plan without telling me. :banghead

506913[/snapback]

wow your dad is a complete stupid f***. i hope you become VERY successful and give him nothing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.