this is how its gonna happen

we sweep the brewers with valdez,willis,and beckett.then we take at least 2 of 3 from the dodgers with 2 of 3 our best 2 pitchers are pitching pavano and burnett (valdez could win too). we could alsso take 2 of 3 from the giants with willis, beckett, and pavano. we then sweep the rockies which is easy we would have burnett,valdez,and d-train. and easily we could sweep the mets with beckett,pavano,and burnett our 3 best pitchers.if thats how it is we would go 13-2 did u guys know we have a 5 game series against the expos sep.13-16

that is realistic

every playoff team will have had one or two stretches just like the one posted above

i think the playoffs are still a realistic goal which makes that scenario realistic

do YOU still think the playoffs are a realistic possibility....or have you jumped off already?

:wink sarcasim on the last part there miri, i know you are a true fan ;)

You have to be realistic. Maybe it's just me but I don't like making predictions.

BTW, you are no one to tell me to "stfu", esp. when I was messing around with you.

509586[/snapback]

so u dont think the marlins can make it i thought this was a marlins fan website u aint a real fan u probably a phillies fan miri so go to there website

that is realistic

every playoff team will have had one or two stretches just like the one posted above

i think the playoffs are still a realistic goal which makes that scenario realistic

do YOU still think the playoffs are a realistic possibility....or have you jumped off already?

:wink sarcasim on the last part there miri, i know you are a true fan ;)

509594[/snapback]

thats what im talking about

Remember what happened with the Expos. Remember that usually we don't do so well against teams that we SHOULD have no problem with. That's why I am thinking the way I am thinking.

Sure, it's possible that we may sweep a couple of teams and/or win a couple of series.

We'll see what happens.

I just hope they don't screw up. That's all.

Hey, it's cool to stay positive and have faith. Heck, I am always one who tries to stay positive all the time for the Fish.

But.... I'll leave it in God's Hands and wish for the best.

Maybe if I light a candle for them, they'll play like they did yesterday? :p