Gagne...

Hollyberry

My aunt (Karen) here neice (don't know here name) her hubby is a baseball player. He used to play for the Dodgers, a few years ago in Spring Training Eric Gagne stayed at their house for a few months. That would be kinda cool to that a great Baseball Player like him being in your home. lol I've been to their home too, it's really nice.

I thought this was kinda cool to share..

Does anyone here know and Baseball players personaly? family?

Dave Collins, my cousin, is the first base coach for the Colorado Rockies.. He was the Milwaukee first base coach a couple years back and also was the first base coach in Cincinnati when Jack was the skipper there. He also played 16 years in the bigs. He had 79 steals for the Reds one year and another year led the league in triples...

Guest Moneyball

my mom's coworker went to high school with lenny harris, saw him in her yearbook. she said that he was quite popular and was good a all sports.

Oh yeah, my Mom used to drive John Cangelosi and his brother to school when they were kids. :lol

516931[/snapback]

:lol

That's the best so far@!

516996[/snapback]

Word, it's classic.

517099[/snapback]

LOL Seriously. She even showed me where they used to live in Hialeah. It's right across from Okeechobee Road.