Braves, Giants losing in Bottom 5

miami15

hate that the Giants need to lose for the Marlins to gain any ground, but I just can't root against the Giants. Time is running out for my boy, Barry, to get that World Championship ring...

Yeah thats gotta suck...sorry :confused

oh yea, scratch that..not the top of the line up.

I hate that the Giants need to lose for the Marlins to gain any ground, but I just can't root against the Giants. Time is running out for my boy, Barry, to get that World Championship ring...

521125[/snapback]

If it makes you feel any better...we have to root for the mets :thumbdown

I hate that the Giants need to lose for the Marlins to gain any ground, but I just can't root against the Giants. Time is running out for my boy, Barry, to get that World Championship ring...

521125[/snapback]

If it makes you feel any better...we have to root for the mets :thumbdown

521133[/snapback]

Heh... Yeah, that sucks too... Don't get me wrong, I'm a die hard Marlins fan. I've lived in South Florida all my life and my life basically revolves around watching the Marlins on TV and going to as many games as I can. But I grew up following the Giants. If Barry weren't 40 years old and without a ring, I may be rooting for the Muts right now.

Yup. It sucks when your two favorite teams play eachother...you're not sure who to root for. In this case, they're both in a race to get to the playoff's so it sucks even more! I dont like any other team as much as i like the marlins. I do like the Red Sox but they don't even come close to my marlins.