Love help lol...

BIG Z

I wanna ask something,how can you tell that a girl likes you?i need your little secret girls,tell me what you girls do to show a guy you like him.If you have him (me) for a class and you sit right next to him what would you do to show him you like him?

Laz didn't you just have a girlfriend?

527835[/snapback]

I haven't had one for 3 weeks if i remember correctly,so nope i'm single right now..

527842[/snapback]

3 weeks lol :lol

527844[/snapback]

Yuh 3 week's,enough to clear my mind and move on...I'm really happy right now i actually look foward to going to school everyday

Hmm, I haven't "liked" a guy in so long I kinda forget what it's like. I remember I tried my best to make him think I didn't like him though made silly efforts to be near him as much as possible, just because I was afraid of (a sure) rejection anyway.

If you sit next to her, I guess if she talked to you and looked at you and smiled a lot. That'd be a good indicator.

If you sit next to her, I guess if she talked to you and looked at you and smiled a lot. That'd be a good indicator.

527873[/snapback]

Yuh she does look at me alot and ask's me questions,and then i smile at her and she smiles at me,she helps me alot with my work also,she let's me copy her work.

You're Laz dude. Ask her out. If she likes you, she'll say yes. Easy way to find out.

527889[/snapback]

I changed i'm not a pimp anymore i really changed i just wanna be nice n sweet with girls now and make girls like me,i don't like having 4 girls at a time,i'm a changed man and a happy man or kid lol.

tell dat hoe, "listen lady, I's wonderin if you'd like to go some place classy, you know, where they like park the cars for you...? It's called like Valley parking or sumthin, baby. Maybe, if your good, I'll let you(insert peverted suggestion here) ya know. Den, afterwards, we can like go home and stuff...."

50% of the time, that works 100% of the time.....

You're Laz dude. Ask her out. If she likes you, she'll say yes. Easy way to find out.

527889[/snapback]

I changed i'm not a pimp anymore i really changed i just wanna be nice n sweet with girls now and make girls like me,i don't like having 4 girls at a time,i'm a changed man and a happy man or kid lol.

527902[/snapback]

Bro continue being a pimp....because im always nice to females and they dont like that. They like the a holes. Well most of them. And Im not gonna be an a hole just to get a girl. Im always myself, a nice and sweet guy. Just continue being a pimp. I remember being turned down by some chick because she said I was nice and that she likes a holes. She literally said that. I just laughed in her face and walked away. I just think its ridiculous how females now days like the a**holes and not the nice guys. Like they always say nice guys finish last.

I wanna ask something,how can you tell that a girl likes you?i need your little secret girls,tell me what you girls do to show a guy you like him.If you have him (me) for a class and you sit right next to him what would you do to show him you like him?

527823[/snapback]

Stick your penis in her face and if she kisses/licks/gives any sort of sensual contact, you're in like no body's business.

Bro continue being a pimp....because im always nice to females and they dont like that. They like the a holes. Well most of them. And Im not gonna be an a hole just to get a girl. Im always myself, a nice and sweet guy. Just continue being a pimp. I remember being turned down by some chick because she said I was nice and that she likes a holes. She literally said that. I just laughed in her face and walked away. I just think its ridiculous how females now days like the a**holes and not the nice guys. Like they always say nice guys finish last.

527986[/snapback]

Once you get older, you will find more girls liking you for who you are. Just be yourself. :)