Marlins fans have that wild card fever lol

TealMonster

Attendance has stablized. My fellow Marlins fans, South Florida is now a baseball town formally. One month of consistent attendance of around 22,000 or so a game...this is here to stay as long as the team performs in the future.

530497[/snapback]

1 month of good attendance = a good fan base? You need good attendance early in the year, middle of the year, not only when the team is in 1st place or in a playoff hunt to be a baseball town....

Attendance has stablized. My fellow Marlins fans, South Florida is now a baseball town formally. One month of consistent attendance of around 22,000 or so a game...this is here to stay as long as the team performs in the future.

530497[/snapback]

1 month of good attendance = a good fan base? You need good attendance early in the year, middle of the year, not only when the team is in 1st place or in a playoff hunt to be a baseball town....

530573[/snapback]

we have been doing better than an average of 21,000 a game this season. I'd say this team has definitely converted many. Remember that people were hurt by previous ownership and are still returning, but this ownership still has some work to do to win people back entirely.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.