Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Put me in coach I'm ready to play

Featured Replies

So there I am, glove at the ready, Aaron Miles at bat and oh my God here comes another upperdeck foul ball. And unlike last nights' which was was a hard line drive shot off the bat of Todd Helton, this one is high, really high.

 

I stand, I pat the pocket of my glove, I feel the ball tugging at the webbing, I squeeze it closed and voila...my second foul ball catch (and a dandy if I do say so myself) in less than twenty-four hours.

 

My kid is stunned, my section is applauding and I am in seventh heaven. The baseball gods are smiling and I can't believe how my luck has changed. Needless to say I bought Lottery tickets on the way home.

 

Two foul balls, two Marlins wins. Two teams ahead of us in the wildcard lose.

 

Tune in tomorrow.

 

:brigginbounce

Did you sit kinda behind homeplate but to the left? Upperdeck :D

 

If yes I saw you :thumbup

530543[/snapback]

 

If you are Holly, you haunt my dreams every night. :shifty

Did you sit kinda behind homeplate but to the left? Upperdeck? :D

 

If yes I saw you? :thumbup

530543[/snapback]

 

If you are Holly, you haunt my dreams every night. :shifty

530545[/snapback]

Thats what you get for being younger, us older folks are just on a higher level.

 

Me

.

.

.

You

 

Thats how it goes ;)

Thats what you get for being younger, us older folks are just on a higher level.

 

Me

.

.

.

You

 

Thats how it goes ;)

530559[/snapback]

 

How old are you? 101?

:D

Three months your elder. You just had your birthday on here, I remember, and mine is in May, same year, so I got you by 3 months.

Three months your elder. You just had your birthday on here, I remember, and mine is in May, same year, so I got you by 3 months.

530561[/snapback]

 

 

Well, you smell like fish :thumbdown

Three months your elder.? You just had your birthday on here, I remember, and mine is in May, same year, so I got you by 3 months.

530561[/snapback]

 

 

Well, you smell like fish :thumbdown

530564[/snapback]

psh, uh huh, yeah sure, whatever.... check your pm box hee seop demands it!

 

:wacko :

damn dude 2 in 24 hours after getting none in 50 years. thats crazy, congratulations.

  • Author

umm so yeah back to the topic...that's an amazing coincidence.

530562[/snapback]

 

 

My sentiments exactly...you wait fifty years and the next thing you know it happens twice in two games...the odds are staggering.

 

And to Holly, if you were to draw a line from first base to homeplate and then continued it up into the upperdeck that's where I sit, 454, row 1.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.