ESPN has never heard of the marlins

These are the types of fans I hate. You may think your team is the best and deserves all the attention, but guess what the Marlins aren't! I love the Marlins as much as the next one, but I can admit the fact that the Marlins are not the best team in the league. They are 3 games over .500, and have been flirting with .500 this whole second half, going a few games over and a few games under. ESPN, CNNSI, etc. etc. won't talk about the Marlins because they are just another team. Nothing special about the Marlins. They are tied with the castoff and written for dead Astros. ESPN shows team that show them something. What have the Marlins shown them, 2 wins in a row against the Rockies who they should have beaten anyway? WOW! I am impressed, we're going to win the world series now. Who cares if we lose 2/3 to the Giants, getting pwned by the Braves this year or couldn't beat the Expos if our lives depended on it, we beat the Rockies two times in a row! Grow up! Okay? You fans give a bad name for us all.

Yup that is true. One thing though Id just like to add is that the Marlins should have taken advantage over the Braves by winning many more games while they were getting beat in the beggining of the season. Then maybe you'd see them speaking about the Marlins as we might have been leading the division.

531124[/snapback]

Or they could have beaten the Braves when they were down themselves. The Marlins mishandeled a few games against the Bravos, the one that sticks out the most is the one where Miggy dropped a fly ball, ending the game for the Braves.

After 5 years of ESPN completly ignoring the marlins, you'd think they talk about them more when they win the world series. There are loosing teams who get more attention on ESPN. :thumbdown

531213[/snapback]

I don't really see any loosing [sic] teams mentioned. If you want to know about the Marlins.. that's why this site exists. That's why I came here. I'm sure there are many many fans of other low profile teams bitching away too.

After 5 years of ESPN completly ignoring the marlins, you'd think they talk about them more when they win the world series. There are loosing teams who get more attention on ESPN. :thumbdown

531213[/snapback]

After winning 2 world series in 5 years you would think that we would have true fans and sold out crowds every night but that isnt happening either.

Guest Juanky

After 5 years of ESPN completly ignoring the marlins, you'd think they talk about them more when they win the world series.? There are loosing teams who get more attention on ESPN.? :thumbdown

531213[/snapback]

After winning 2 world series in 5 years you would think that we would have true fans and sold out crowds every night but that isnt happening either.

531354[/snapback]

After 2 World Series in 6 years you'd think we'd have our own stadium to call home, one that isn't an hour and a half away in rush hour and where rain can cause a game to be delayed into the never reaches of the night or straight postponed almost any day.

After 5 years of ESPN completly ignoring the marlins, you'd think they talk about them more when they win the world series.? There are loosing teams who get more attention on ESPN.? :thumbdown

531213[/snapback]

531354[/snapback]

You make it sound like Wayne never betrayed the franchise. :thumbdown