Ichiro breaks ANOTHER record...

Accord

After breaking the mlb record with four consecutive 200 hit seasons to start a mlb career, Ichiro has now broken the mlb record with three 50 hit months in a season that he shared with Joe Medwick. With 206 hits he is well on his way of breaking the single season hit record off 257 set by George Sisler back in 1920.

Why is Ichiro not on the list biatch???

This is all west coast, not California.?? :mad :

506959[/snapback]

Tucker: .382 OBP, .474 SLG, .856 OPS

Ichiro: .402 OBP, .442 SLG, .844 OPS

507721[/snapback]

He's crazy..

532345[/snapback]

when I wrote that, Tucker was having a better year. He's since gone into a slump, so Ichiro's having a year.

Doesn't change the fact that IChiro's overrated. He's decent, but nothing special.

when I wrote that, Tucker was having a better year. He's since gone into a slump, so Ichiro's having a year.

Doesn't change the fact that IChiro's overrated. He's decent, but nothing special.

532595[/snapback]

Tucker was never having a better year.

when I wrote that, Tucker was having a better year.? He's since gone into a slump, so Ichiro's having a year.

Doesn't change the fact that IChiro's overrated.? He's decent, but nothing special.

532595[/snapback]

Tucker was never having a better year.

532602[/snapback]

what's a higher number, .856 or .844?

that's what I thought

overated???

please

Id pay top dollar to have him in my lineup day and day out

oh and he brings plenty of people to those seats

532598[/snapback]

that's why only reason to have him on your team, because the Japanese are obsessed with their players.

I would take about 10 other right fielders before I'd take Ichiro

tucker sucks and cant hold ichiros jock strap. to compare them to be having similar years is idiocricy.and to say he "was" having a better year one day ago is just plain stupid. tell me a GM who would rather have tucker over ichiro and that GM would be fired the next day.

ichiro plays 10 years...

he's in the hall.

guaranteed.

532401[/snapback]

I believe he would also be the first Japanese player to be inducted, unless Matsui by chance retires earlier than Ichiro and gets voted in first, if at all. But Ichiro is a lock if he plays for 10 more years like you said.

Why is Ichiro not on the list biatch???

This is all west coast, not California. :mad :

506959[/snapback]

Tucker: .382 OBP, .474 SLG, .856 OPS

Ichiro: .402 OBP, .442 SLG, .844 OPS

507721[/snapback]

He's crazy..

532345[/snapback]

532595[/snapback]

Yes, the greatest hitter the game has seen since Tony Gwynn is overrated, what a joke :thumbdown . Ichiro is not in the least bit overrated and to call him "decent" is complete blasphemy to the baseball gods. You also say Ichiro is have a year... more like the past 4 years. He's broken numerous records already and will undoubtedly break countless more. He's a franchise player, he's the best leadoff man in all of baseball, he's the greatest hitter in the game, he's a gold glove caliber outfielder, he's got one of the best outfield arms in the game, he's the total package.

Just admit it, you don't like Ichiro and you're trying to find any nit pick reason in the world to justify it... but you can't.

comon maysbonds. were waiting. come up with a stupid reason and get flamed.lets go.say something stupid like well tucker hits more HR.go ahead.prepare to lose all credibility should you even compare ichiro to tucker. u know who u compare to tucker? damien easley. as a matter of fact easley>> tucker. yea what about that.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.