Reynolds and Kruk

djm305

They just did a thing on the NL Wild Card where the Ranked the 5 teams in it by Offense, Defence and Pitching. Marlins were #1 on Reynolds list in Offense and Defense and Kruk had the MArlins #1 in Defense and Pitching. Overall they BOTH picked the Marlins to Take the WIld Card. Go Figure.... a week ago we weren't even a thought.

They just did a thing on the NL Wild Card where the Ranked the 5 teams in it by Offense, Defence and Pitching. Marlins were #1 on Reynolds list in Offense and Defense and Kruk had the MArlins #1 in Defense and Pitching. Overall they BOTH picked the Marlins to Take the WIld Card. Go Figure.... a week ago we weren't even a thought.

538210[/snapback]

And the Most Important Thing was "its now over after the 7th inning, Seanez, Mota and Benitez". (That came from Kruk)

They just did a thing on the NL Wild Card where the Ranked the 5 teams in it by Offense, Defence and Pitching.?? Marlins were #1 on Reynolds list in Offense and Defense? and Kruk had the MArlins #1 in Defense and Pitching.?? Overall they BOTH picked the Marlins to Take the WIld Card.?? Go Figure....?? a week ago we weren't even a thought.

538210[/snapback]

And the Most Important Thing was "its now over after the 7th inning, Seanez, Mota and Benitez". (That came from Kruk)

538212[/snapback]

This post has nothing to do with DJMs post but for those who are whining about BBTN ... But, who cares, playing second base doesnt meen you know whos gona win anything or whos the best team, he can catch a ground ball ok, but he never really seems to be right, non of them ever do, they critisize teams in the beginning of season then when there hot, one of them announce the fact like they just discovered a gold mine, they're just bandwagoners who talk about the obvious, i dont care one bit what any1 on BBTN say. Respect is OK i guess, but do we need someone on BBTN to give respect for us to have it, we're earning our respect right now, people look at the standings and see what teams are doing they are giving the Marlins respect now, just because BBTN blasts the Marlins doesnt meen thats where we stand, its just what so-called baseball experts think, its an opinion, theres no right or wrong opinion, so for everyone getting wound up over BBTN blasting the Marlins, who cares all it is is motivation. This isnt coolege football theres no rankings, it doesnt matter what anyone thinks.

They just did a thing on the NL Wild Card where the Ranked the 5 teams in it by Offense, Defence and Pitching.?? Marlins were #1 on Reynolds list in Offense and Defense? and Kruk had the MArlins #1 in Defense and Pitching.?? Overall they BOTH picked the Marlins to Take the WIld Card.?? Go Figure....?? a week ago we weren't even a thought.

538210[/snapback]

538212[/snapback]

Im not critizing you for posting this, its interesting but, who cares, playing second base doesnt meen you know whos gona win anything or whos the best team, he can catch a ground ball ok, but he never really seems to be right, non of them ever do, they critisize teams in the beginning of season then when there hot, one of them announce the fact like they just discovered a gold mine, they're just bandwagoners who talk about the obvious, i dont care one bit what any1 on BBTN say. Respect is OK i guess, but do we need someone on BBTN to give respect for us to have it, we're earning our respect right now, people look at the standings and see what teams are doing they are giving the Marlins respect now, just because BBTN blasts the Marlins doesnt meen thats where we stand, its just what so-called baseball experts think, its an opinion, theres no right or wrong opinion, so for everyone getting wound up over BBTN blasting the Marlins, who cares all it is is motivation. This isnt coolege football theres no rankings, it doesnt matter what anyone thinks.

538223[/snapback]

Wel my friend, you are reading way to much into the "meaning" of my post. I just posted that incase some people didn't catch BBTn I thought it was interesting to hear these guys jump abaord the Marlins bandwagon. I honestly don't really cre if they're on or not. But it's always nice to hear people praising your team, especially on a show watched by baseball fans around the nation.

Marlins still have a long way to go before they get anything. It is going to take about 90+ wins to lock this down. I am concerned about how jack is using the pen - he needs to get others involved so that they can be ready. But dont force the issue either. I want to see us keep this streak going. The confidence is certainly there now and that is very important during this critical stretch.

538210[/snapback]

538212[/snapback]

This post has nothing to do with DJMs post but for those who are whining about BBTN ... But, who cares, playing second base doesnt meen you know whos gona win anything or whos the best team, he can catch a ground ball ok, but he never really seems to be right, non of them ever do, they critisize teams in the beginning of season then when there hot, one of them announce the fact like they just discovered a gold mine, they're just bandwagoners who talk about the obvious, i dont care one bit what any1 on BBTN say. Respect is OK i guess, but do we need someone on BBTN to give respect for us to have it, we're earning our respect right now, people look at the standings and see what teams are doing they are giving the Marlins respect now, just because BBTN blasts the Marlins doesnt meen thats where we stand, its just what so-called baseball experts think, its an opinion, theres no right or wrong opinion, so for everyone getting wound up over BBTN blasting the Marlins, who cares all it is is motivation. This isnt coolege football theres no rankings, it doesnt matter what anyone thinks.

538223[/snapback]

I like to know what they think. I like to know what they say. I like it when they talk about my team and show their highlights. That is why I care. :plain

538210[/snapback]

538212[/snapback]

538223[/snapback]

I like to know what they think. I like to know what they say. I like it when they talk about my team and show their highlights. That is why I care. :plain

538856[/snapback]

I said DJM this wasnt concerning you because yeah it was cool that they gave us support yea, but it was toward all of the people freaking out beacuse the Marlins werent being mensioned on BBTN or if they were critisized, it doesn't matter they don't really know that much.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.