bullpen help?

Marlins signed RHP Craig House to a minor league contract and assigned him to Triple-A Albuquerque.

House, once considered Colorado's closer of the future, had a 2.77 ERA between Double-A San Antonio and Triple-A Tacoma before being released by the Mariners earlier this month. If he shows some consistency, he could eventually find a spot in the Florida bullpen. Source: Albuquerque Tribune

c/o rotoworld

Marlins signed RHP Craig House to a minor league contract and assigned him to Triple-A Albuquerque.

House, once considered Colorado's closer of the future, had a 2.77 ERA between Double-A San Antonio and Triple-A Tacoma before being released by the Mariners earlier this month. If he shows some consistency, he could eventually find a spot in the Florida bullpen. Source: Albuquerque Tribune

c/o rotoworld

OO f***!!!!

i just remembered who this guy is

this guy has the weird wind up and throws 100 mph

her it is to show you that i knew who i was talking about. and from time to time in the past i would think what the hell happened to this guy. he is a flamethrower but has control problems.

LINK

the article says the following:

NEW KID ON THE BLOCK

Toward the end of the season, manager Buddy Bell unleashed reliever Craig House's unorthodox delivery on an unsuspecting league. House threw 13 2/3 innings out of the bullpen . . . if you can call it throwing. He sort of jumps at a hitter as much as pitches to him. His fastball arrives near the plate at a very impressive rate of speed (high 90s), although the key word there is "near." As soon as House learns to keep his fastball "over" the plate -- he walked 17 in those 13-plus innings last year -- he could be a factor out of the bullpen.