If it's played in Chicago, who should be let in?

rferry

I think if the game is played in Chicago, the Marlins should be allowed to pick and choose who is allowed to enter the stadium.

First and foremost they should test everyone's blood alcohol level at the gate. We don't want any unruly drunk Cubbies.

All females between the ages of 4 to 24 must be wearing a t-shirt featuring Miguel Cabrera.

No visors should be allowed ... except for the Marlins season ticket holder I met in NY.

(continue if you wish)

I think if the game is played in Chicago, the Marlins should be allowed to pick and choose who is allowed to enter the stadium.

First and foremost they should test everyone's blood alcohol level at the gate. We don't want any unruly drunk Cubbies.

All females between the ages of 4 to 24 must be wearing a t-shirt featuring Miguel Cabrera.

No visors should be allowed ... except for the Marlins season ticket holder I met in NY.

(continue if you wish)

545201[/snapback]

:notworthy LMAO :notworthy

(continue if you wish)

545201[/snapback]

:notworthy LMAO :notworthy

545204[/snapback]

Word

545201[/snapback]

I think you mean "all females between the ages of 4 to 24 must remain at least 50 feet away from Ramon Castro" :lol .

Just kidding.

It's kinda sad that Castro isn't traveling with the team or anything... it's hard to make jokes about him, lol.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.