Fable..

sheff#1

From the reviews I've read, they said it was an above average game, but nothing special or nothing that'll "wow" you. They took out to much stuff and delayed it so much that the end product wasn't worth it.

NOTE: DO NOT FLAME ME.

545531[/snapback]

im not gonna flame u but ive read every review and nowhere does it say it wasnt worth it. they say its still an incredible game and a must buy despite the fact that some things that were promised were removed from the final product.in all its the first of its kind with this kind of character development and anyone who likes action adventures with rpg qualities should pick this up

From the reviews I've read, they said it was an above average game, but nothing special or nothing that'll "wow" you. They took out to much stuff and delayed it so much that the end product wasn't worth it.

545531[/snapback]

im not gonna flame u but ive read every review and nowhere does it say it wasnt worth it. they say its still an incredible game and a must buy despite the fact that some things that were promised were removed from the final product.in all its the first of its kind with this kind of character development and anyone who likes action adventures with rpg qualities should pick this up

545553[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm getting it as soon as A) I get an X-Box and B) There's a price drop. I'm only paying 50 bucks for sports game.

By the way, I've read some random online reviews and a magazine review. (GMR)

545531[/snapback]

545553[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm getting it as soon as A) I get an X-Box and B) There's a price drop. I'm only paying 50 bucks for sports game.

545556[/snapback]

oh ok i understand y u said that then. gmr isnt the best source and ppl have been flaming on the xbox forums about that review gmr gave. and y would u only pay 50 for a sports game it should be the opposite since every year a new sports game comes out to upgrade. but others last as long as u want,like halo 2 etc

545531[/snapback]

545553[/snapback]

545556[/snapback]

oh ok i understand y u said that then. gmr isnt the best source and ppl have been flaming on the xbox forums about that review gmr gave. and y would u only pay 50 for a sports game it should be the opposite since every year a new sports game comes out to upgrade. but others last as long as u want,like halo 2 etc

545557[/snapback]

I don't play any games other than Sports, RPGs, and... Samurai/Ninja games. ;;;>_> I get bored with games real fast other than Sports though so that's why I only pay 50 for them. I usually trade everything in after I beat it/get bored.

And yes, GMR reviews suck. They just compare, compare, compare.

Like the child killing?

:plain I mean everything that was worth putting in. Do you think that thats something worth putting in??

546735[/snapback]

err...i dunno

There was a pic of it going online that I won't post because there really isn't anything special about it....except a kid on the floor getting stabbed with a sword through the head :whistle

IIRC they took the children killlings out because they were afraid of the backlash they 'would' have gotten from it. But other games have children killings (Deus Ex for ex.) and I don't remember any contreversy with those games. i still don't see why people are mad about losing this "feature". Then again, people were mad that you can't rape woman and stupid s*** like that. :rolleyes: I can't wait intilll wed to pick up my copy, it looks like a fun game.

i watch some videos of fable, read some things on it...

i understand some of it.

but for those who are into this game, what do you do in the game? missions? ect...

:confused

556120[/snapback]

its an action rpg. u start off as a child in a wide open ended world where u could go anywhere. u then build ur character and he developes as u go along. his looks change depending on what u do. he could be a soldier big guy,a smaller stealthy archer or even an older looking guy who uses alot of magic. u see scars on the body over time to. u can cut ppls heads off and kick it. u can killl towns ppl and take their house. u can kill business owners and then take over their business. u can get married and cheat on ur wife or beat on her. theres so much to do.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.