Chicago White Sox fans

Hollyberry

I'm not a White Sox fan but I'm goin to Tuesday's Marlins game I think!

553254[/snapback]

dude your like the Coolest Cards fan ive ever seen thanks for rooting for the Fish

553572[/snapback]

Cards fans are really cool people mostly and they really know their baseball

There aren't actually THAT many White Sox fans here...Sure there are more White Sox fans here than fans of other teams but there aren't that many...

557446[/snapback]

Don't want to sound fickle or anything, but our sad pathletic season is still going on. We will be around rooting for our favorite NL team when we are mathmatically eliminated.

There aren't actually THAT many White Sox fans here...Sure there are more White Sox fans here than fans of other teams but there aren't that many...

557446[/snapback]

Don't want to sound fickle or anything, but our sad pathletic season is still going on. We will be around rooting for our favorite NL team when we are mathmatically eliminated.

557516[/snapback]

As a seasoned white sox fan around here, and just a plain seasoned poster around here, I tell you that it's protocall to just ignore anything marlins says.

:thumbup

553254[/snapback]

dude your like the Coolest Cards fan ive ever seen thanks for rooting for the Fish

553572[/snapback]

557005[/snapback]

And we have Renty on our team now :thumbup

This should be a blast.. Goin to the Marlins game in Chicago this afternoon.. I'll probably leave in the 7th/8th inning because I'll be going to the Cards/Astros game and heading to St. Louis .. I'm gonna be burned out and tired today :lol

557446[/snapback]

557516[/snapback]

As a seasoned white sox fan around here, and just a plain seasoned poster around here, I tell you that it's protocall to just ignore anything marlins says.

:thumbup

557589[/snapback]

Listen to that Craig. Everyonce in a while he says something isn't stupid

:)

553254[/snapback]

553572[/snapback]

557005[/snapback]

And we have Renty on our team now :thumbup

This should be a blast.. Goin to the Marlins game in Chicago this afternoon.. I'll probably leave in the 7th/8th inning because I'll be going to the Cards/Astros game and heading to St. Louis .. I'm gonna be burned out and tired today :lol

557621[/snapback]

Hell of a day. I, on the other hand, have class from 2-6.

Beat the F'ing Stros!