The less intelligent version of the user Marlins..

Billy Goat

he goes by the user name of JMLinkinPark

do a post search on him... im guessing his vocabulary or lack thereof and lack of command of the english language always keep him from saying anything worth noting.

(also this is proven by the dumb trades he always did in the dbl)

this user is the prime example of wasted bandwith

If I wouldn't have spoken to him a few times before than I would think that your him. He is actually a very nice guy. He posts at MC also. He knows a lot about the Marlins. I think you are totally wrong about him.

558914[/snapback]

sorry i forgot that marlins clubhouse is full of marlins experts. way more superior to this forum. u are correct. i apologize. and pleeeeease dont show him this thread (y u run like a girl anyways to tell him?)!!! noooooooo. i never said hes not a nice guy either. i think he may be too nice. after all he gave me alot of players so i could help pubes win the championship at dbl with hialeah and atlanta

He is a nice guy and you should say that without being saracastic. And I didn't tell him that your not a nice guy...people can think whatever they want to think about you when they see your posts. And he isn't an expert on the Marlins if I actually cared a lot I would probably bet that he knows more about the Marlins than you.

I would probably bet that he knows more about the Marlins than you.

558928[/snapback]

never go to calder. EVER

558932[/snapback]

You can't just assume that your smarter than him. And you can't assume that I'm smarter than him either. Someone being smarter than someone else is just an opinion. No facts...

Why do you guys ALWAYS have to hate someone? Seriously. Now that you guys aren't saying that I'm stupid you say that he is stupid...Seriously stop it. Why can't we have peace? Atleast for a little...

559553[/snapback]

Where is it written that we have to like everyone?

Life would be pretty boring.

Why do you guys ALWAYS have to hate someone? Seriously. Now that you guys aren't saying that I'm stupid you say that he is stupid...Seriously stop it. Why can't we have peace? Atleast for a little...

559553[/snapback]

Where is it written that we have to like everyone?

Life would be pretty boring.

559749[/snapback]

Yeah....I hate peace also. I love when people hate eachother...especially nations...I love it when they just go to war against eachother and kill people...thats so intresting. I'm glad there is no peace.