Why ??

Miami 305

Why in the hell do we start Nate Bump and Logan Kensing ??? Theres two games blown for a stupid decision.....were in the middle of the wild card race we need to start our regular pitchers .....forget about the rest....u can rest in the offseason....i mean come on..... now 3 1/2 games behind were in a big hole...

And what happened to Koch ?? is he injured ? dead ? or does jack just hate him? i have no idea

Why in the hell do we start Nate Bump and Logan Kensing ??? Theres two games blown for a stupid decision.....were in the middle of the wild card race we need to start our regular pitchers .....forget about the rest....u can rest in the offseason....i mean come on..... now 3 1/2 games behind were in a big hole...

560617[/snapback]

who would you have started?

the one guy who could have started was Hutchinson but he got hurt

Get off it. Just because he was injured with the Dodgers doesn't mean he was going to get injured here. He wasn't overworked, he wasn't slipping with his mechanics. All he suffered here was heat stroke.

561417[/snapback]

So he pitched years for the Marlins and he was not overworked but he starts one game for LA and he is overpitched? Yes, sopmeone does need to get off it. :whistle

Get off it. Just because he was injured with the Dodgers doesn't mean he was going to get injured here. He wasn't overworked, he wasn't slipping with his mechanics. All he suffered here was heat stroke.

561417[/snapback]

So he pitched years for the Marlins and he was not overworked but he starts one game for LA and he is overpitched? Yes, sopmeone does need to get off it. :whistle

561666[/snapback]

I didn't say he was overpitched in LA, I said there is no reason to think he may have gotten injured had he remained with the Marlins.