Giants - Deadskins

Rune

7 turnovers and the Giants only won by how many points?

572402[/snapback]

When it comes down to it, all that matters is that we walked away with the W. You don't need to score alot of points, just enough to win. The defense was unstoppable and the offense was there when we needed it. Make all the excuses you want, the fact is you got beat.

572402[/snapback]

:lol :lol :lol

You're trying to talk s*** after your team gave up 7 turnovers?

What's next Tiki Barber bashing another teammates ability to hold on to the ball? :lol :lol

572420[/snapback]

I am saying the the Skins beat themselves.

572429[/snapback]

Then what the hell happened to this great Redskins turnaround that Joe Gibbs was leading, you know the one everyone was harping about after week 1?

Something happened to them that affects the Eagles come January, and the Giants every month of the fall.

I'm not a 'Skins fan (go Dolphins... sigh, atleast they're not teasing us until December), but you Philly fans need to stop your inferiority complex to DC and NYC lead to baiting like this. Philadelphia will never be the big city on the east coast, and never the capital city, no matter how much you pay homage to your city's revolutionary history. The Eagles and Flyers (and sometimes the 76ers or Phillies) winning won't change that. Never.

Something happened to them that affects the Eagles come January, and the Giants every month of the fall.

I'm not a 'Skins fan (go Dolphins... sigh, atleast they're not teasing us until December), but you Philly fans need to stop your inferiority complex to DC and NYC lead to baiting like this. Philadelphia will never be the big city on the east coast, and never the capital city, no matter how much you pay homage to your city's revolutionary history. The Eagles and Flyers (and sometimes the 76ers or Phillies) winning won't change that. Never.

572478[/snapback]

What does Philadelphia have to do with my giants beating the redskins?

572402[/snapback]

:lol :lol :lol

You're trying to talk s*** after your team gave up 7 turnovers?

What's next Tiki Barber bashing another teammates ability to hold on to the ball? :lol :lol

572420[/snapback]

I am saying the the Skins beat themselves.

572429[/snapback]

Then what the hell happened to this great Redskins turnaround that Joe Gibbs was leading, you know the one everyone was harping about after week 1?

572437[/snapback]

Joe Gibbs aint out there lacing it up and playing football! However he has brought in a great coaching staff and has prepared this team week in and week out to play. The game was there for the taking.