ESPN NBA 2K5

Jiggy

well i got it yesterday and ive played it all day...its the best basketball game ever and the best installment in the 2k basketball series ever. the graphics are top notch like espn football 2k5,new animations work on momentum,new control of the hop step and post up game,and online leagues and active rosters online as well as downloadable rosters. must buy.

i posted what was good about it above maxx. its the better overall game and the franchise is now called the association and its way better than last years. u have weekly preperation and training like espn football 2k5 and much more. ESPN>>>>>>>LIVE

578219[/snapback]

Is it a bitch to re-sign free agents just like ESPN NFL?

i posted what was good about it above maxx. its the better overall game and the franchise is now called the association and its way better than last years. u have weekly preperation and training like espn football 2k5 and much more. ESPN>>>>>>>LIVE

578219[/snapback]

Is it a bitch to re-sign free agents just like ESPN NFL?

578222[/snapback]

i havent finished my first season so i wouldnt know that yet.

I think I might just get College Hoops again, I love that series. However, if that gets a lil tiring i'll pick up the NBA game since it's cheap.

578520[/snapback]

I bought College Hoops last year it is a good game but I wish I would've got NBA instead

I think NBA Live went in the wrong direction with its alley hoop button... but I used to play the NBA 2k series which weren't bad, but EA Sports I think have always had the better rep.

579501[/snapback]

better rep yes,better game hellz no.

579544[/snapback]

Amen