What is your least favorite holiday?

Hollyberry

Mine is Valentines Day :wub: because I never get anything from anyone :tissue

I don't believe it.

578153[/snapback]

well it is true

578154[/snapback]

Aww...you might get something next year.

578173[/snapback]

hopefully :wub:

578176[/snapback]

Go get yourself a PO Box and post the address for it on here, I am sure the guys will fill it up with stuff..... I won't promise good stuff.... but stuff..... :thumbup

Mine is Valentines Day :wub: because I never get anything from anyone :tissue

I don't believe it.

578153[/snapback]

well it is true

578154[/snapback]

Aww...you might get something next year.

578173[/snapback]

hopefully :wub:

578176[/snapback]

Go get yourself a PO Box and post the address for it on here, I am sure the guys will fill it up with stuff..... I won't promise good stuff.... but stuff..... :thumbup

578187[/snapback]

:lol

Worst holiday has to be Valentine's Day because you feel like an absolute freakin' loser if you don't have a loved one on your arm or have a gift from someone. That and it's absolutely ridiculous. What's the point of having a holiday that reinforces that you love someone? If you love them you should do romantic crap all the time, not just on one stupid day created by Hallmark.

Worst holiday has to be Valentine's Day because you feel like an absolute freakin' loser if you don't have a loved one on your arm or have a gift from someone. That and it's absolutely ridiculous. What's the point of having a holiday that reinforces that you love someone? If you love them you should do romantic crap all the time, not just on one stupid day created by Hallmark.

578204[/snapback]

Well because on the day you, your friends, and all the other non-loser people can get together and shove it in faces of the single losers. Learn your place and love it. :plain People w/ a lover > single losers

Maybe its the good looks and the uber coolessness that scares all the guys off. =O

578196[/snapback]

:lol :D

578199[/snapback]

Or maybe its the madd avatar making skillz, I know I can't be with a girl who has better avatar skills than me! :p

578202[/snapback]

I made some pretty awesome avatars during the hurricane :)

I notice the AJ one is great..... and as a side note, you talked to me only once then dumped me... forever breaking my heart. =P

578244[/snapback]

huh? I dumped you :o :tissue Now I feel horrible

578248[/snapback]

Haha, why you feeling horrible? Okay not dump me... we just talked a couple times on aim and then never again. =P

I notice the AJ one is great..... and as a side note, you talked to me only once then dumped me... forever breaking my heart. =P

578244[/snapback]

578248[/snapback]

Haha, why you feeling horrible? Okay not dump me... we just talked a couple times on aim and then never again. =P

578258[/snapback]

She can't keep up with all the guys IMing her.

578244[/snapback]

578248[/snapback]

578258[/snapback]

She can't keep up with all the guys IMing her.

578260[/snapback]

I know its crazy right? Haha. Poor holly being pulled apart in a zillion different directions.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.