Has this ever happened to you??

Guest FishFanInPA

Guest FishFanInPA

So I'm there with two of my Sillies fan friends and we're talkin the whole game and commenting on various people and things and scores from around the league and this 50 something fellow in front of us turns around and screams at us to shut up and if we wanted to talk to leave the section....I was stunned....He said he didnt like us talking and our language and that we were too loud and his grandfather told us that we were too loud. Meanwhile the whole stinkin game, they sat there like it was a morgue.

He's yellin at me and i'm dead silent and then he stops and waits for me to reply....So then two batters later Cabs homered and I yelled so loud in his ear and he got up and left......Has anyone ever been told to shut up at a game?

That's retarded. Yeah, sometimes I get annoyed by people talking loudly during games, but you know what? It's a public place. I chose to be there. It's not a movie and it's not a library. At least you were talking about baseball. I had to listen to these guys talk about their fantasy football league FOREVER at the last Marlins game I went to.

One time at an O's game when I was seven a guy turned and yelled at me and my friend and threatened to get the usher if we didn't shut up. We weren't being loud or anything which was kind of ridiculous, but still we were seven and he started screamin at us and kind of ruined the game. Our parents scared the guy off, but it still pisses me off.

yea it happend to me...me and my friend were cheering for the marlins and giving the players some strength....when this lil kid turns around and starts going: "SHHHHHHH!!! can u guys be quiet!?" and then this couple behind us was talking about how we never shut up and so did this other lady from the other section, we just yelled louder and when i got pissed i just told em: "i dont wanna shut up dammit YOU shut up!!!!" and they never turned around lol

the gonzo game of the world series (as i call it), some people behind us were telling us to sit down so i just turned around and said "look, we dont get a world series every year, so if you dont want to stand, you shouldnt be at a world series game" and then they shut up and just stood up along with the rest of the stadium

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.