Black day for baseball

the cubs sucking is a part of baseball and the game will suffer if the cubs win it. Id love to see the white sox win it though, no curse complaints there, stick it to the cubs fans

603807[/snapback]

People dont think the white sox have a curse but i think their getting some kind of punishment for selling the World Series, they are even sorrier than the cubs and the the red sox(before 04) because they havent even smelled the world series since then

the cubs sucking is a part of baseball and the game will suffer if the cubs win it. Id love to see the white sox win it though, no curse complaints there, stick it to the cubs fans

603807[/snapback]

People dont think the white sox have a curse but i think their getting some kind of punishment for selling the World Series, they are even sorrier than the cubs and the the red sox(before 04) because they havent even smelled the world series since then

603828[/snapback]

exactly, and they arent complaining about curses. That being said.. let shoeless joe into the hall!!!

603807[/snapback]

603828[/snapback]

exactly, and they arent complaining about curses. That being said.. let shoeless joe into the hall!!!

603851[/snapback]

Amen on Shoeless. The man is innocent.

603807[/snapback]

Thanks for the support buddy, but....

I'm not holding my breath on that one, and neither should you. :(

603807[/snapback]

603828[/snapback]

603851[/snapback]

Amen on Shoeless. The man is innocent.

604058[/snapback]

To anybody who doesn't know about that, check out Joe Jackson's numbers from the 1919 World Series. If he was tanking it on purpose, I can't even imagine what he would have done trying, he might not have even made an out.....

The thing that pisses me off, is that the White Sox have not won in 87 years, but you never hear about that. Just because we have not blamed something stupid like a curse to explain our teams' ineptitude, and instead put the blame squarely where it belongs--bad players and management over the years--no one writes stories about us....

Although I'm glad for the Red Sox, their fans along with Cub fans really piss me off with their whining and blame games...

What you guys dont get is that more than half of the Red Sox fans DONT believe in that curse. It's all those Yankee fans who come to games with posters that say: "The curse of the bambino", "long live the curse" bla bla bla. THEY are the ones that are ALWAYS talking about it. They even went to his grave when Boone hit that homerun to thank him. WTF is that?!? They're the ones thinking that a curse is what helps them win the Sox (and are basically saying a curse beats them, not the team). :thumbup

And by the way, i LOVED the banner that said "STOP BELIEVING, 1918". I wonder what they're saying now... :lol