The Curse is over...

What exactly is your point? 8 errors in 2 games? How about no earned runs given up by Schilling, Pedro, and Lowe? Does that mean anything?

Go cry somewhere else.

602800[/snapback]

Oh shut up captain of cubbie crap.

The Red Sox outplayed the Redbirds and deserved the series, but feel free to tell me 8 errors in 2 games is good defense..... :rolleyes:

602808[/snapback]

They played s***ty defense in two games, they still had good enough pitching to win it all. How can you say the Cards let them have it? The Cards have a good enough lineup to take advantage of any mediocre pitching, which is what they did in game 1, the rest of Boston's pitchers were unhittable, that's why they won.

What exactly is your point? 8 errors in 2 games? How about no earned runs given up by Schilling, Pedro, and Lowe? Does that mean anything?

Go cry somewhere else.

602800[/snapback]

The Red Sox outplayed the Redbirds and deserved the series, but feel free to tell me 8 errors in 2 games is good defense..... :rolleyes:

602808[/snapback]

WHO CARES? This is the ultimate in sour grapes, saying the Red Sox "got lucky" or weren't a good team. That's his point, not some arbitrary crappy stat 4 ERRORS OMG!!!! I can come back and say that Florida didn't win last year, Bartman did.

Go cry somewhere else.

602800[/snapback]

602808[/snapback]

They played s***ty defense in two games, they still had good enough pitching to win it all. How can you say the Cards let them have it? The Cards have a good enough lineup to take advantage of any mediocre pitching, which is what they did in game 1, the rest of Boston's pitchers were unhittable, that's why they won.

602811[/snapback]

Now your putting words in my mouth, nice work "moderator".....

All I said was 8 errors in 2 games is bad defense. The Red Sox still deserved the series, as they shut down the Cards bats and smoked their pitching....

Go cry somewhere else.

602800[/snapback]

602808[/snapback]

WHO CARES? This is the ultimate in sour grapes, saying the Red Sox "got lucky" or weren't a good team. That's his point, not some arbitrary crappy stat 4 ERRORS OMG!!!! I can come back and say that Florida didn't win last year, Bartman did.

602813[/snapback]

:lol :lol :lol

For sure, after all, Bartman made the key error at SS, gave up 8 runs, and lost game 7..... :plain

Go cry somewhere else.

602800[/snapback]

602808[/snapback]

602811[/snapback]

majority of forum= sawx bandwagoners

never knew this many ppl liked the sawx.

i stop caring who wins anything once the marlins are out of it.

i dont hop on the bandwagon of a team in the WS.

Go cry somewhere else.

602800[/snapback]

602808[/snapback]

602811[/snapback]

All I said was 8 errors in 2 games is bad defense. The Red Sox still deserved the series, as they shut down the Cards bats and smoked their pitching....

602815[/snapback]

Well you seem to be agreeing with Sheff saying that the Cards sucked. Sour grapes.

Go cry somewhere else.

602800[/snapback]

602808[/snapback]

602813[/snapback]

For sure, after all, Bartman made the key error at SS, gave up 8 runs, and lost game 7..... :plain

602816[/snapback]

As I have stated before, if you look at the play-by-play, without Bartman the Cubs would've left the 8th still up by a run. But that's off-topic.....now the pressure is on the White Sox, if you believe the idea that Cubs fans don't care whether their team loses or not.

19-17!

19-17!

19-17!

The Curse of the Black Sox!!!!!! lol

602817[/snapback]

I'm not a Sox fan, however I can give credit where credit is due, the Sox deserve credit for winning it all. If the Cards woulda came back and won 4 in a row, i'd give them all the credit in the world as well. I wouldn't say anyone choked or they sucked or whatever, whoever wins it deserves it, especially when they win convingly.

Go cry somewhere else.

602800[/snapback]

602808[/snapback]

602811[/snapback]

602815[/snapback]

Well you seem to be agreeing with Sheff saying that the Cards sucked. Sour grapes.

602820[/snapback]

The Cards DID suck.....but that's the doing of the Red Sox for the most part....

Oh no, your out of reasons to rip me apart for no reason. :(

Go cry somewhere else.

602800[/snapback]

602808[/snapback]

602813[/snapback]

602816[/snapback]

As I have stated before, if you look at the play-by-play, without Bartman the Cubs would've left the 8th still up by a run. But that's off-topic.....now the pressure is on the White Sox, if you believe the idea that Cubs fans don't care whether their team loses or not.

19-17!

19-17!

19-17!

602822[/snapback]

no 1 knows if alou would of made that hard catch in the stands.bartman is an excuse to say the cubs blew it.

Go cry somewhere else.

602800[/snapback]

602808[/snapback]

602813[/snapback]

602816[/snapback]

19-17!

19-17!

19-17!

602822[/snapback]

I love how you think that bothers me.

We have sucked for decades, and will continue the suckfest until our owner sells the team.

Tons of Fun's (Sheff's) point was the the "sawx" did not win the series rather than the Cards lost it because I dunno, maybe they felt sorry for Boston. That's sour grapes. Now your points are valid, but the appearance of you sticking up for Sheff appeared to mean you supported his vindictive opinion, hence the massive attacks brought onto your person.

Tons of Fun's (Sheff's) point was the the "sawx" did not win the series rather than the Cards lost it because I dunno, maybe they felt sorry for Boston. That's sour grapes. Now your points are valid, but the appearance of you sticking up for Sheff appeared to mean you supported his vindictive opinion, hence the massive attacks brought onto your person.

602829[/snapback]

they didnt lose it cuz they felt bad for boston i didnt say that sshhhh.cards tried to win the series but at the same time tried to blow every chance they had by running themselves out of innings,missing chances to score,and flatout hitting like crap.

602829[/snapback]

Exactly.

And why the heck do you think i'm saying this stuff because I don't like you? I've never had a problem with you? :lol This is just my opinion.

At no point did I refer to anything Sheff said, all I sad was 8 errors in 2 games is bad defense (because it is, even if Boston dominated, deserved to win, and swept this series).

602834[/snapback]

bad timing dood bad timing

And as a Cubs-fan I think it would be f***ing obvious why I was rooting for the Sawx to win. Call me a bandwagoner if you want.

I think we can all agree the series flat out sucked...not good baseball, but the Sox deserve credit. They were the best team. They beat the two best regular season teams in the league.

The only thing I hate is all the bandwagon Sox fans. It is ridiculous. And it pisses me off when they act like they know what they are talking about even though they did not watch a baseball game all year until two weeks ago.

Go cry somewhere else.

602800[/snapback]

Rippy is still my favorite Cubs fan

602817[/snapback]

Yeah, that's not what you said during the ALCS. Doesn't Sheff have a steroid test to go flunk?