Sign in to follow this  
MarlinsChic24

How would you like...

Just curious...someone may have done this topic before but I most likely wasnt around then.

Me I would loved to be proposed to at a baseball game...ya know..the whole "Will You Marry Me Melissa?" up on the scoreboard!! :lol That would be awesome! :thumbup

Jenny    0
same with me! i think that would be adorable and also on a vacation on a cruise during a pretty sunset i think that'll be so cute :D

same with me! i think that would be adorable and also on a vacation on a cruise during a pretty sunset i think that'll be so cute :D
[snapback]609744[/snapback]
:thumbup
I already have my heart set on the scoreboard thingy...lol...if it doesnt happen like that...i might say no...try again :lol

Skully    0
I'm already married. I think my wife was expecting something like that, but I didn't want to do anything with thousands of people around. What I did actually, I don't think was that great of a story...

It was during Christmas. My wife (then girlfriend) and I were getting ready to leave for West Virginia to spend the holidays with her family. A couple of nights before, I decided to exchange gifts at like 1am. She had no clue why, but she went with it....

None of the boxes looked like a ring or anything. She had wanted this sweater for a long time, so I bought it for her. When she opened it, she held up the sweater cause she loved it. I took a picture of her holding it up and you can see the box with the ring that I had hid under the sweater. Once she looked down to put the sweater back down, she saw the ring and broke into tears. So, I kneeled down next to the bed and asked her to make me the happiest man in the world..

We just had our 2 year wedding anniversary this past November 2nd.

Hollyberry    68
I'm already married. I think my wife was expecting something like that, but I didn't want to do anything with thousands of people around. What I did actually, I don't think was that great of a story...

It was during Christmas. My wife (then girlfriend) and I were getting ready to leave for West Virginia to spend the holidays with her family. A couple of nights before, I decided to exchange gifts at like 1am. She had no clue why, but she went with it....

None of the boxes looked like a ring or anything. She had wanted this sweater for a long time, so I bought it for her. When she opened it, she held up the sweater cause she loved it. I took a picture of her holding it up and you can see the box with the ring that I had hid under the sweater. Once she looked down to put the sweater back down, she saw the ring and broke into tears. So, I kneeled down next to the bed and asked her to make me the happiest man in the world..

[snapback]609750[/snapback]

Awww.... That is so sweet :thumbup

:thumbup I find that extremely romantic...he he

Guest Fritz   
Guest Fritz
Just curious...someone may have done this topic before but I most likely wasnt around then.

Me I would loved to be proposed to at a baseball game...ya know..the whole "Will You Marry Me Melissa?" up on the scoreboard!! :lol That would be awesome! :thumbup
[snapback]609739[/snapback]

I hate that, I think it's so cheesy. If it were me, I'd propose somewhere intimate and meaningful to me and the misses. I have no clue where that would be, but whatever.

Jenny    0

wow that sounds so sweet! :) i would've cried too

I hate that, I think it's so cheesy. If it were me, I'd propose somewhere intimate and meaningful to me and the misses. I have no clue where that would be, but whatever.
[snapback]609758[/snapback]
Well Im still only 17...so I may change my mind after Ive been in a serious relationship or two...but I dont know what place could be more special for me than at a baseball game!! Its seriously my life :D