Tell the story of your first kiss!

Dodge

My first kiss......

Oh man... ok it was in the 10th grade. Me and a few friends were playing "Truth or Dare"... this one kid 'Jose' liked me at the time, and everyone knew it, so they dared him to kiss me. I kinda liked him at the time too... so we kissed. After "Truth or Dare" we all went to the living room to watch a movie... we were all sitting on the couch. All of a sudden everyone leaves! So it was just me and Jose on the couch.... yea, we ended up making our for the logest time ever. Eh, i regret it now cuz it meant nothing to me... and it turned out that he was a real dickhead! So yea... that's my story.

Guest FishFanInPA

still waiting....for a meaningful one.

My first one was a sloppy makeout scene at school during an in-house party with a chick that wanted all my mardi gras beads....she got my beads and i got the bubble gum in her mouth.

Guest Moneyball

still waiting....for a meaningful one.

My first one was a sloppy makeout scene at school during an in-house party with a chick that wanted all my mardi gras beads....she got my beads and i got the bubble gum in her mouth.

612657[/snapback]

yea, we ended up making our for the logest time ever. Eh, i regret it now cuz it meant nothing to me... and it turned out that he was a real dickhead! So yea... that's my story.

i regret mines to, the chick turn out to be a backstabber. she is now believe it or not, engaged at 15 and possibly pregnant.

Guest marlins02

Nothing like taking the chicks bubble gum during a makeout session :lol

612670[/snapback]

as long as she doesnt come at you with some crazy story about you getting her pregnant.

i was watching Drawn together last week.

You know what turns me on? When whoever I kiss eats Mike & Ike's cause they taste soooo good to kiss.... Mmmmm :wub:

612671[/snapback]

Bubble gum, cherry, strawberry lip balm. My ex-girlfriend wore that crap and kissing her was a real treat.

Guest Moneyball

i regret mines to, the chick turn out to be a backstabber. she is now believe it or not, engaged at 15 and possibly pregnant.

Are you talking about Isabell?

612918[/snapback]

What are you talking about? :blink:

612918[/snapback]

But who is the daddy?

612918[/snapback]

But who is the daddy?

613557[/snapback]

Jay

I forgot to tell the story of my first guy kiss.

I was at a party during my senior year of HS, with some of my coworkers. We were all trashed and just sitting on the floor. A couple people were making out. It was then that I realized, I hadn't yet kissed a guy before in my life.

And conveniently, a gay friend of mine heard me shout that out loud, and he came flying across the room and gave me one of the best kisses I've ever had in my life.

After that, I took him to all the rooms were people were to make sure they'd see us kiss. :)

611290[/snapback]

This guy was bashing gays months back...

I forgot to tell the story of my first guy kiss.

I was at a party during my senior year of HS, with some of my coworkers.? We were all trashed and just sitting on the floor.? A couple people were making out.? It was then that I realized, I hadn't yet kissed a guy before in my life.

And conveniently, a gay friend of mine heard me shout that out loud, and he came flying across the room and gave me one of the best kisses I've ever had in my life.

After that, I took him to all the rooms were people were to make sure they'd see us kiss.? :)

611290[/snapback]

This guy was bashing gays months back...

614589[/snapback]

Being socially conservative does not = bashing gays. :thumbup