• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
MarlinsChic24

How would you like...

I haven't really thought of it yet :headscratch

I would like it someplace where I am not expecting it! There is a 99.9% chance I am going to :crying

I really would not want to be proposed to at a baseball game. :thumbdown

:wub:

Whatever happend to romantic-ism? All you people wanting to do it in a baseball stadium... well if it was an empty baseball stadium... at night, then you're talking.

Whatever happend to romantic-ism? All you people wanting to do it in a baseball stadium... well if it was an empty baseball stadium... at night, then you're talking.
[snapback]609777[/snapback]
Like i said..maybe after i have been in a couple serious relationships...i may have a different oppinion on what is romantic...but if i were getting proposed to right now...any guy who knows what i love most...and knows what i think is romantic...would do the stadium proposal

Like i said..maybe after i have been in a couple serious relationships...i may have a different oppinion on what is romantic...but if i were getting proposed to right now...any guy who knows what i love most...and knows what i think is romantic...would do the stadium proposal
[snapback]609783[/snapback]

Psh you're still in high school, you still have lots to learn young jedi. :P

any romantic way would be perfect :thumbup i'd be happy anywhere cuz as long as i love him it doesnt matter too much, but i would love it if it was romantic :)

any romantic way would be perfect :thumbup i'd be happy anywhere cuz as long as i love him it doesnt matter too much, but i would love it if it was romantic :)
[snapback]609787[/snapback]

This comes from a girl nicknamed Curly.... I'm not sure if that is a put down or not, I just felt like blabbing on... bordem is an evil thing.

[snapback]609783[/snapback]

Psh you're still in high school, you still have lots to learn young jedi. :P
[snapback]609785[/snapback]
I know it