• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
MarlinsChic24

How would you like...

Guest FishFanInPA
I'd take her to a romantic restaurant where we'd have a great dinner...afterwards we'd go strolling along the river where we'd gaze at the stars and at each other.....then i get down on one knee and propose as fireworks begin behind me....

ill propose to my boo at the restaurant where we had our first date

now thats romantic... bitch

I'm already married. I think my wife was expecting something like that, but I didn't want to do anything with thousands of people around. What I did actually, I don't think was that great of a story...

It was during Christmas. My wife (then girlfriend) and I were getting ready to leave for West Virginia to spend the holidays with her family. A couple of nights before, I decided to exchange gifts at like 1am. She had no clue why, but she went with it....

None of the boxes looked like a ring or anything. She had wanted this sweater for a long time, so I bought it for her. When she opened it, she held up the sweater cause she loved it. I took a picture of her holding it up and you can see the box with the ring that I had hid under the sweater. Once she looked down to put the sweater back down, she saw the ring and broke into tears. So, I kneeled down next to the bed and asked her to make me the happiest man in the world..

We just had our 2 year wedding anniversary this past November 2nd.
[snapback]609750[/snapback]

THAT is the most adorable thing you can possibly say... :thumbup

Me... when I find the woman I want to be with, I will propose to her while we're cuddling up and having intimate moments... maybe on a couch with a fire going in the woodstove.

God that sounds perfect... :)

I'm already married. I think my wife was expecting something like that, but I didn't want to do anything with thousands of people around. What I did actually, I don't think was that great of a story...

It was during Christmas. My wife (then girlfriend) and I were getting ready to leave for West Virginia to spend the holidays with her family. A couple of nights before, I decided to exchange gifts at like 1am. She had no clue why, but she went with it....

None of the boxes looked like a ring or anything. She had wanted this sweater for a long time, so I bought it for her. When she opened it, she held up the sweater cause she loved it. I took a picture of her holding it up and you can see the box with the ring that I had hid under the sweater. Once she looked down to put the sweater back down, she saw the ring and broke into tears. So, I kneeled down next to the bed and asked her to make me the happiest man in the world..

We just had our 2 year wedding anniversary this past November 2nd.
[snapback]609750[/snapback]

I had a similar situation.

I knew we were going to get married and my husband needed to pay off the engagement ring. I thought I would get it close to Christmas.

Anyway- we went to my parents for Thanksgiving and I was helping my mom, when my husband asked to speak to me privately. We went into my parents room and I sat on the bed and he knelt down on one knee. I thought it strange but I didn't ask any questions. He declared his love for me and presented me with the ring that day. Every one was in on it except me.

It was a great time and a great rememberance each Thanksgiving.

We celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary this past April and are looking forward to many, many more.

I'll ask my girlfriend if she wants to "take the plunge" and if she says yes, I'll say "let's go to the sizzler, go back to the crib, and do it in the butt".

:plain

[snapback]609956[/snapback]

So at BK.
[snapback]610240[/snapback]
that was a good attempt at a burn.... but you failed.... at life

[snapback]609956[/snapback]

So at BK.
[snapback]610240[/snapback]