• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
MarlinsChic24

How would you like...

ill propose to my boo at the restaurant where we had our first date

now thats romantic... bitch
[snapback]609956[/snapback]

So at BK.
[snapback]610240[/snapback]
that was a good attempt at a burn.... but you failed.... at life
[snapback]610252[/snapback]

:(

ill propose to my boo at the restaurant where we had our first date

now thats romantic... bitch
[snapback]609956[/snapback]

So at BK.
[snapback]610240[/snapback]
that was a good attempt at a burn.... but you failed.... at life
[snapback]610252[/snapback]

:(
[snapback]610306[/snapback]

I don't think he knows that he accurately described you.

Whatever happend to romantic-ism? All you people wanting to do it in a baseball stadium... well if it was an empty baseball stadium... at night, then you're talking.
[snapback]609777[/snapback]

It depends. If you met your partner at a baseball stadium at a game, that would be cute. Maybe you don't even have to make a big deal about it.

Here's a cute proposal story...

My cousin met her husband at FIU in class. They were together for like 2 years and then one day he told her to meet him at that class. She was confused as to why he wanted to meet there one day but she went anyways. The lights were on in the classroom but no one was in there and the door was open. So she walked in and she found rose petals on the floor leading to her old seat. (He sat next to her in class.) He walks in and gets on one knee and proposes.

Whatever happend to romantic-ism? All you people wanting to do it in a baseball stadium... well if it was an empty baseball stadium... at night, then you're talking.
[snapback]609777[/snapback]

It depends. If you met your partner at a baseball stadium at a game, that would be cute. Maybe you don't even have to make a big deal about it.

Here's a cute proposal story...

My cousin met her husband at FIU in class. They were together for like 2 years and then one day he told her to meet him at that class. She was confused as to why he wanted to meet there one day but she went anyways. The lights were on in the classroom but no one was in there and the door was open. So she walked in and she found rose petals on the floor leading to her old seat. (He sat next to her in class.) He walks in and gets on one knee and proposes.
[snapback]610691[/snapback]

That is sooo dreamy, just like out of a movie. I would just die if a guy did that to me. :wub:

Guest marlins02
id probably take the woman in my arms and tell her "how about you make yourself the luckiest woman in the world and marry me." :cool

and we could do it at Wendy's to. :thumbup

id probably take the woman in my arms and tell her "how about you make yourself the luckiest woman in the world and marry me." :cool

[snapback]610739[/snapback]

:lol

Damn son, that's beyond confidence.

[snapback]610739[/snapback]

:lol Too funny!

I'm not sure what I'll do yet. Maybe I'll find a website she visits frequently and purchase some space there.