ALL STAR VOTING IS B.S.

THIS IS BULL CRAP!!!

dusty baker picked wood over D.W. cuz he's on the Cubs....this all star game is gonna suck, not because of just that, because a lot of other ppl should have made it and didnt.

MARK MY WORDS

this game is gonna have a really really low viewer rating on National T.V.

ALL STAR GAME IS BULLSH!T

Why would Bud get assasinated?

Last time I checked he was neither Dusty Baker or A NL Player. Those are the ones who chose.

Why are they the ones voting?

Why does the game now mean home field advantage. BUD SELIG.

The Marlins would have 2-3 guys if we had the same rules as last year...

If the Players didn't vote it would be the same just more cubs.

Also don't give me this that, The Home Field Advantage means more!

It means absolutely nothing, nothing would have been changed and you would have the same team.

All this chaos is only because the game now has importance put on it. If it wasn't important, Pudge would have gone, same with Dontrelle.

This is horrible, and I hope Bud Selig gets assasanated.

and i hope you get banned from this site for such a rediculous statement.

Guest marlins02

assasinated over a baseball game :unsure : . ITs A GAME!! all this is, is a hyped up spring training game, thats it. it wouldve been nice to get more in but lets face it, we dont get the respect we deserve, im used to it. only one way to change that, and that is to win in the 2nd half.

Guys, this may be for the better. Dontrelle will be well rested and ready to lead us to the playoffs! Sea Bass, Pudge, and probably Castillo will also be refreshed. I think Lowell will represent us well.

7 Atlanta Braves were selected, that will prevent them from resting during those days and gives us an advantage.

Guest marlins02

Guys, this may be for the better. Dontrelle will be well rested and ready to lead us to the playoffs! Sea Bass, Pudge, and probably Castillo will also be refreshed. I think Lowell will represent us well.

7 Atlanta Braves were selected, that will prevent them from resting during those days and gives us an advantage.

thats also a good point, my grandpa is always bringing this up. if you dont make it to the all-star game, you get 3 days to relax and rest from the 162 game, SIX MONTH season, which the bulk of it occurs during the hot summer. its not the end of civilization that only one marlin is going, im still going to watch like i do every year. the end would come the day the BoSOx or the one of the 2 chicago teams win it all, the day that happens ill be under my bed with a Bible.

It is better to be under estimated and over perform than be over estimated and under perform. The All Star Break is a break for all our players except Lowell (and maybe Castillo). They need the break, if we want to make this wildcard (and maybe division) run, we need to get off to a good second half and the rest will help.

Well at least some want Thome here...

I'm not totally pissed because Randy Wolf, great guy who I really like!

I hope the wolf pack shows up for The Game if he pitches.

Thome deserved to be there, He performed great in a half in which he does not perform as well as the second.

Also the thing that is shocking, Remember when the debate was over if The Fish would get two or three all stars?

Also the thing that is shocking, Remember when the debate was over if The Fish would get two or three all stars?

And that's why you find me so pissed....

It's disrespectful in a way that both the Phillies, the WC leader, and the Marlins are left with ONE All-Star each.

I won't be watching the game it self, but I have to watch the durby to see my boy Mikey Lowell...