Milton Bradley gets into another "situation"

From RotoWorld...

Police Chief Michael Mier said Bradley got out of his car on Interstate-77 in Copley after a woman who had been following him in a separate car was stopped by police. Bradley yelled at the officer, questioning why the woman was being stopped. Police say Bradley then put his hands behind his back and demanded to be arrested. Somehow, it must have seemed like a good idea at the time. If convicted when he appears in court Friday, Bradley faces up to 30 days in jail and a $250 fine

I just read about this on MLB.COM. Apparently, the woman was a friend of his and he was pissed that she was pulled over. He kept on yelling at the cop, asking why he pulled her over. The cop asked Bradley to get back in his car and of course, Bradley refused. I guess the cop was telling him that he was interfering and at that point, Bradley was stupid enough to say "Go ahead and arrest me then." Which at that point, the cop did..

And I agree that Bradley is the Ron Artest of baseball....

ok he interfered with a traffic stop , but you can tell a cop go ahead and arrest me. he cant do nothing for that. bradleys not afraid of jail, hes pissed and ur allowed to be pissed.

and the ron artest of baseball thats a little too far. ron artest punched like 4 fans and had a prior thing for a long time. bradleys just had minor problems that are just blown up into big things. this traffic thing is nothing. hes just gonna get a fine and the jail time is gonna be suspended. i got my license suspended like 2xs and the jail times always suspended for stupid s***.

Come on, dude. You can't be serious... So, I should be allowed to start yelling at a cop if he pulls a friend over?

As for the Ron Artest comment, I don't think we were comparing actions. You don't have to physically re-enact something someone did to draw comparisons. What we mean is that Bradley has some anger management issues, like Artest does. If you want to draw comparisons, did you not catch the incident in LA when Bradley approached the fans (his own fans, by the way) and threw the cup down right in front of them?

Dolfan - You sound like you might have some anger management issues of your own if you think Bradley's actions are acceptable.