Dream

fishfan25

probably been made before but o well....you got three wishes.

you know your dream.

be serious and you cannot ask for more wishes!

1. be with this chick named stacey farber...she lives in canada.(PM for details). she is the one for me.

2. When i decide what i want to do with my life..i do it and be the great at it..example if i wanted to be a QB then i would end up like dan marino...

3. I would say for my parents to respect me and be the great parents i know they can be but F**k that....it is to late for me and that. so im going with life-time ND and Um football and basketball tickets for life...right on the sideline and i would go through the tunnel and know the players and everything...

to feel the glory of the irish and high five the mascot on every touchdown.

cheer for the irish and to run practice with the team.

i get one more wish cuz i created the thread. :)

play ND football for 4 years as either Qb or Wr and then do my second wish with that whole job thing.

1. I want to be with a friend of mine named Lindsey, but I won't assume she's the one for me... I'll simply wish to end up with the woman (I want to spend my life with a woman) for me.

2. I would want to be a great QB for the Redskins, #19, Kenneth Douglas baby.

3. Whether I have it or not, I wish for the ability and luxury of never stressing over financial things. Ever. That doesn't necessarily entail being rich.

Man whats up with finding love of your life thing. Do that on your own not lil wish

630562[/snapback]

Oh I agree, what a waste of a wish that is!! :plain

630563[/snapback]

My point is theres probably a good chance you are going to find that anyways.

630565[/snapback]

:lol :lol :lol

The divorce rate in this country says otherwise.....

Just because you are married doesn't mean she is the love of your life.

Man whats up with finding love of your life thing. Do that on your own not lil wish

630562[/snapback]

630563[/snapback]

There are those (and plenty of them) that either never find someone or just plain find the wrong person.

I wish for finding that woman because I don't want to make one more mistake with my heart.

630562[/snapback]

630563[/snapback]

There are those (and plenty of them) that either never find someone or just plain find the wrong person.

I wish for finding that woman because I don't want to make one more mistake with my heart.

630571[/snapback]

I agree 100 percent man, please tell me you knew I was being sarcastic there :lol

Guest marlins02

1) be happy. figure things out and just be happy. nothing's more important than being happy.

2) find the love of my life and have some kids. (contributes to #1 but not now)

3) work for the dolphins, heat or marlins in some capacity behind the team's (tv or radio) broadcasts or any other position i could get with the teams.