HUDSON

SongInTheAir

According to TSN's Ken Rosenthal and ESPN's Dan Patrick, the Cardinals and A's could be close to agreeing to a Tim Hudson trade.

Some combination of Dan Haren, Jason Marquis, Kiko Calero, Rick Ankiel and Daric Barton would have to be involved in the deal. The A's wouldn't get both Haren and Marquis, but they'd have to get one of two and then one or two of the other three.

from rotoworld.com

Thank you for making a whole thread about this while it is posted else where like in the hotstove portion of this fine website, where it belongs until it is a done done. :whistle

630860[/snapback]

Come on dude.. It amazes me how people get so upset about someone creating a new topic.... You're like the friggin thread police. Get over it.

Thank you for making a whole thread about this while it is posted else where like in the hotstove portion of this fine website, where it belongs until it is a done done.? :whistle

630860[/snapback]

Come on dude.. It amazes me how people get so upset about someone creating a new topic.... You're like the friggin thread police. Get over it.

630909[/snapback]

Werent you the one complaining about how many threads were being made about Barry? :whistle

This deal could happen.. Walt Jocketty is pretty upset about this "rumor" and is denying it in any way, shape, or form he can. Normally Walt like's to keep his big trades silent and this could have been a leak. He's also said they are in talks with Oakland but nothing is "close". I dont expect this deal to happen, but I'm not counting out this for my Cards. Walt has done some great things in the offseason's in the past and usually by trades.

Thank you for making a whole thread about this while it is posted else where like in the hotstove portion of this fine website, where it belongs until it is a done done. :whistle

630860[/snapback]

630909[/snapback]

It is just easier to read it all in one condensed thread. Plus it is pointless to keep posting over people.

It is just easier to read it all in one condensed thread. Plus it is pointless to keep posting over people.

631051[/snapback]

Yeah, I know.... I think the Hot Stove thread is good for rumors. Final signings deserve their own thread... There I go analyzing where topics should go. You guys are rubbing off on me.

Anyways, I don't disagree with it, but I just though PhishPhan was a little harsh... A simple suggestion would suffice...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.