Who's the NFL MVP

Mephisto

Yes I know the Young Marino and he showed how great he was by getting back or close so many times. He slowed down as he got older but at 36 or 37 Gannon most likely will lead his team to the SB.

Gannon is the better Qb period. But he didn't do it out of pure skill he did it over hard work.

Millar seriously all you have done is try to take away Gannon'a accomplishments! Every post you made it had something to do with Gannon and how he is so bad.

Well right now he is probally going to make it to the playoffs. While with a loss today to the Raiders Ricky Williams and the Dolphins need to gain some ground!

After this season Gannon is a better QB than marino and the big diffrence is Gannon can win.

Yes I know the Young Marino and he showed how great he was by getting back or close so many times. He slowed down as he got older but at 36 or 37 Gannon most likely will lead his team to the SB.

Gannon is the better Qb period. But he didn't do it out of pure skill he did it over hard work

How can you say Gannon is better than Marino based on something Gannon hasn't done yet (lead his team to the Super Bowl)? I don't agree with that at all.

Gannon is having as good a year as Marino ever had. He's having as good a season as anybody has ever had. But his career doesn't stack up to Marino's. Gannon will be hard pressed to make the Hall of Fame. He got good at too old an age - he was 34 before he started doing anything.

I voted for Gannon for MVP but would change it to Holmes if the Chiefs make the playoffs.

How come Vick was left off this list?

Vick hasn't done well in the passing game yet when he does that look out.

Vick has a passer rating of 84.9.

He's thrown 11 TDs but only 4 ints. He's completed 56.7% of his passes.

He's ranked fifth in the NFC in passing.

I'd say Vick is doing just fine in the passing game.

Millar seriously all you have done is try to take away Gannon'a accomplishments! Every post you made it had something to do with Gannon and how he is so bad.

Well right now he is probally going to make it to the playoffs. While with a loss today to the Raiders Ricky Williams and the Dolphins need to gain some ground!

UMM.......The fins won

UMM.......The fins won

Yes, they sure did :D

where is Steve McNair and Brad Johnson ?

and in no way is Gannon better than Dan all time.... i hate the Fins but even i can admit to that

Gannon is the better older qb, but not over there careers Rune

this next stat should shut this dumb discussion down

Dan Marino

Among the league's all-time top 50

Pass attempts: 1

Completions: 1

Passing yards: 1

Passing TDs: 1

Rich Gannon

Completions:42

i think Unitas is the best all time followed by Montana and Marino