I have seen God, and it is...

Passion

Illinois is better than UNC.

650977[/snapback]

Nope.

650978[/snapback]

Yep, UNC may have destroyed Maryland, but Illini destroyed #1 Wake, and they didnt lose to Santa Clara. ACC homer! Go talk to I suck Dick Vitale!

650981[/snapback]

ACC homer? Im a Duke fan, but..... you caught me, Im always trying to beef up UNC. :confused

UNC lost to Santa Clara without Raymond Felton, who is absolutley on fire right now.

Wake didnt deserve pre-season #1, obviously. Illinois barely beat Purdue today. The Big 10 is pretty muich average and is peanuts compared to the ACC.

1. UNC

2. Illinois

3. Georgia Tech

4. Kansas

650982[/snapback]

Yea right Georgia Tech, ACC homer, sure they have to loses and almost lost to Illinois-Chicago but your right. Oh yea Kansas beat G. Tech, so how is G. Tech better?

650984[/snapback]

Kansas was at home, and the phog is supposedly one of the hardest places in America to play...Yet, they only beat them by 2 points and Georgia Tech was without their best player....B.J Elder. So att full strength, G.T easily wins.

Kansas almost lost to Vermont.

Kansas almost lost to Texas A&M (WOOT!)

And for the ACC homer $hit, I could care less how good the ACC looks....I only give a rats ass about Duke, and thats it.

650977[/snapback]

Nope.

650978[/snapback]

Yep, UNC may have destroyed Maryland, but Illini destroyed #1 Wake, and they didnt lose to Santa Clara. ACC homer! Go talk to I suck Dick Vitale!

650981[/snapback]

ACC homer? Im a Duke fan, but..... you caught me, Im always trying to beef up UNC. :confused

UNC lost to Santa Clara without Raymond Felton, who is absolutley on fire right now.

Wake didnt deserve pre-season #1, obviously. Illinois barely beat Purdue today. The Big 10 is pretty muich average and is peanuts compared to the ACC.

650986[/snapback]

Oh my god, 9 points that a close one, first time Illini trailed in the 2nd half ALL YEAR was today! They have won by less than 10 points only twice! It was a big 10 road game that will happen. But you are right they should never EVER have a remotley close game. NEVER!

1. UNC

2. Illinois

3. Georgia Tech

4. Kansas

650982[/snapback]

Yea right Georgia Tech, ACC homer, sure they have to loses and almost lost to Illinois-Chicago but your right. Oh yea Kansas beat G. Tech, so how is G. Tech better?

650984[/snapback]

Kansas was at home, and the phog is supposedly one of the hardest places in America to play...Yet, they only beat them by 2 points and Georgia Tech was without their best player....B.J Elder. So att full strength, G.T easily wins.

And for the ACC homer $hit, I could care less how good the ACC looks....I only give a rats ass about Duke, and thats it.

650990[/snapback]

Kansas beat Vermont by like 15, and NEWSFLASH Texas AM hadnt lost yet!

650977[/snapback]

Nope.

650978[/snapback]

650981[/snapback]

650986[/snapback]

Oh my god, 9 points that a close one, first time Illini trailed in the 2nd half ALL YEAR was today! They have won by less than 10 points only twice! It was a big 10 road game that will happen. But you are right they should never EVER have a remotley close game. NEVER!

650991[/snapback]

Then why did you bring up the close game to Illinois-Chicago?

Your argument cant be valid if you keep talking over your prior points.

1. UNC

2. Illinois

3. Georgia Tech

4. Kansas

650982[/snapback]

650984[/snapback]

650990[/snapback]

650996[/snapback]

Edit: 7 points.

And newsflash, as a Texas A&M STUDENT, I am quite aware that A&M hadnt lost yet. I am also aware that A&M's wins came against Grambling, Oakland, Prarie View, La-Monroe, Chicago St., Trinity Texas, NC AT, Houston, and a 2 point win on the only school that means anything at all, Penn State.

Anyone could have come away undefeated after that cupcake of the cupcake's schedule.

650977[/snapback]

Nope.

650978[/snapback]

650981[/snapback]

650986[/snapback]

650991[/snapback]

Then why did you bring up the close game to Illinois-Chicago?

Your argument cant be valid if you keep talking over your prior points.

650997[/snapback]

The thng I was saying was they could have three losses very easily, if it wasnt for a crap call at the end of the game where Marcus Banks(who is UIC's best shooter and one of te country best ft shooters)got fouled but they made Armond Williams shoot the ft's. The Illini won but 9, GT one by 1! Thats a big difference!

1. UNC

2. Illinois

3. Georgia Tech

4. Kansas

650982[/snapback]

650984[/snapback]

650990[/snapback]

650996[/snapback]

Edit: 7 points.

And newsflash, as a Texas A&M STUDENT, I am quite aware that A&M hadnt lost yet. I am also aware that A&M's wins came against Grambling, Oakland, Prarie View, La-Monroe, Chicago St., Trinity Texas, NC AT, Houston, and a 2 point win on the only school that means anything at all, Penn State.

Anyone could have come away undefeated after that cupcake of the cupcake's schedule.

650999[/snapback]

Well there were only like 7unbeatens left, so apparently evryone couldnt!