mudslides is CA

chefbob

look at this pic...

25 ft boulder, thats bigger than my house!

From the AP:

A boulder some 25 feet high blocks both lanes of the Topanga Caynon Road, Monday, Jan. 10, 2005, as electrical contractors fix broken power and communication lines in Malibu, Calif. No injures where reported, but the road remains closed. The storm system was blamed for at least nine deaths during the weekend in Southern California, including a man killed when his vehicle plunged into the surf off Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, and a homeless man killed when the hillside where his tent was pitched gave way. (AP Photo/Damian Dovarganes)

From the AP:

A boulder some 25 feet high blocks both lanes of the Topanga Caynon Road, Monday, Jan. 10, 2005, as electrical contractors fix broken power and communication lines in Malibu, Calif. No injures where reported, but the road remains closed. The storm system was blamed for at least nine deaths during the weekend in Southern California, including a man killed when his vehicle plunged into the surf off Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, and a homeless man killed when the hillside where his tent was pitched gave way. (AP Photo/Damian Dovarganes)

652981[/snapback]

hmmmm....am i the only one who watches boy meets world??

From the AP:

652981[/snapback]

653533[/snapback]

I did on occasion, and I didn't catch that one until you pointed it out. Funny stuff, hot girl, funny name.

From the AP:

652981[/snapback]

653533[/snapback]

I did on occasion, and I didn't catch that one until you pointed it out. Funny stuff, hot girl, funny name.

653552[/snapback]

/agrees

i watch it every day at 3 on abc family(i think...)