Strippers Busted

Passion

JANUARY 11--Meet the ladies of Cabaret Internationale. The six exotic dancers pictured below were just busted as part of an undercover operation run by the Seminole County Sheriff's Office. According to investigators, the gals were blatantly violating a local ordinance forbidding strippers from dancing within three feet of patrons. Of course, when agents showed up at the Casselberry, Florida club early Saturday morning, the 36-inch rule was being gloriously ignored. As recounted in these incident reports, agents saw two performers touching, kissing, and spanking each other's buttocks. One cop reported that during a $12 lap dance, one performer's rear came in contact with his thigh. Another officer claimed that dancer Kelly Jennings (a/k/a Foxy) "broke the plane" between his knees. Lena Johnson was charged when an undercover cop spotted her placing her hands on a patron's thighs, which she allegedly followed up by leaning into the man's crotch. For doing their jobs, the sextet was booked into the John E. Polk Correctional Facility, where they were released after posting bond. For those keeping score at home, the arrestees were (clockwise from upper left): Jessica Graham, 27; Ashley Day, 19; Jennings, 24; Heather Levine, 27; Johnson, 19; and Tamica Smith, 22. (7 pages)

That place is like 10 minutes from my house. My friends went there one day after school last year. Seems like an idiotic law to be on the books. Then again, Seminole County is all about idiocy.

I'm sure they look a lot better after a couple of drinks, really dark lights, and pounds of makeup.

654052[/snapback]

And big jiggly boobs.

The top right would be decent if she didnt have that butthole dimple.

654135[/snapback]

i was thinking the same thing.

a cleft chin really makes potentially cute girls look nasty.

she should get that fixed.

I'm sure they look a lot better after a couple of drinks, really dark lights, and pounds of makeup.

654052[/snapback]

And big jiggly boobs.

The top right would be decent if she didnt have that butthole dimple.

654135[/snapback]

Uhh, HELLOOOO!!!

Tacky hair dye job alert! :banghead

Due, to the lessons I have learned through AOL, I cannot judge how good they look through a picture with just a face.

In conclusion, I need to see their bodies and/or their height/weight description with multiple body pics to decide which ones are skeetable.

- SC

654677[/snapback]

Ah, I remeber 12 year old Passion staying up late nights on the internet cybering....good times. The evolution of a frat boy.