Goldberg Comments this Morning

FreshFish

Basically he said that the Marlins didn't submitt the proper documentation to make the deadline in the state legislature. That doesn't mean they won't have another chance, but that the state legislature won't allow this to be rushed like they did last year.

In addition, he said that there is some very powerfull people working very hard so the Marlins get 0 dollars from the state.

Did anyone else heard his comments this morning?

If I had a nickel for every time he says "my sources" and throws bulls*** out, I'd build the stadium myself.

660071[/snapback]

:lol

And who are these "very powerfull people working very hard so the Marlins get 0 dollars from the state"?

This is just more cr@p coming from the Fat Guy.? :thumbdown

660093[/snapback]

Are Fat Hank's strippers heading to Tally Town?

660094[/snapback]

:lol :lol :lol

And who are these "very powerfull people working very hard so the Marlins get 0 dollars from the state"?

This is just more cr@p coming from the Fat Guy. :thumbdown

660093[/snapback]

I believe someone aligned with Wayne's camp. Think about. There is a pissing contest between Wayne and the Marlins.

In addition:

A. Marlins are looking to change the law to redirect the 2million rebate from Wayne's back to the Marlins. Wayne will have to send an extra 2 million dollars a year.

B. A new stadium will compete with the renovated "Dolphin Stadium". No good for Wayne's pocket.

There is no secret that Wayne is very powerful. It looks like he has the upper hand in this situation and almost has this on the bag. Latest comments from Tom Lee suggest that he don't even want the Marlins to present a proposal and any effort will die quickly.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.