Info chain

Guest markotsay7

Guest markotsay7

I know this sounds like a crazy idea, but hear me out.

I know I'm at school from 7-3, sometimes later. If/when Carlos signs, I'm gonna wanna know. I'm not the only one. People are at school or work all day. That's why I'm proposing a phone info chain.

Anyone who would be in this predicament would respond with their phone number. Whoever would be among the first to find out about Carlos (Admin? whoever) would text message one person that they would be assigned, who would in turn text the person they were assigned, who would text the person they were assigned, et cetera.

Am I crazy for this, or do people think it's a good idea?

Marlins website was hoping to have a messaging service up...let me check it for you.

http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/...newsletters.jsp

I know I get e-mails during the day when something happens (Beckett signing for example)

Just sign up and use your phone's email address or use the wireless device address box.

665962[/snapback]

cape

how fast after news breaks do you get the e-mail?

Marlins website was hoping to have a messaging service up...let me check it for you.

http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/...newsletters.jsp

I know I get e-mails during the day when something happens (Beckett signing for example)

Just sign up and use your phone's email address or use the wireless device address box.

665962[/snapback]

how do i get my wireless device address?

You don't have to know about it the second it happens. Can't you wait just a few hours to know about it? Seriously.I have school till MUCH later than you. I get out past 6 on Monday and Wednesday and past 8 on Tuesday and Thursday. And the info chain won't work, it's just like the game telephone man! Someone is going to mess up!

You don't have to know about it the second it happens. Can't you wait just a few hours to know about it? Seriously.I have school till MUCH later than you. I get out past 6 on Monday and Wednesday and past 8 on Tuesday and Thursday. And the info chain won't work, it's just like the game telephone man! Someone is going to mess up!

666144[/snapback]

Enough is enough buddy.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.